Old 07-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #11
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixmax View Post
We do have the 2013 and I would hope they have worked out the bugs for the 2014. Unfortunately, we got stuck with the bugs... lol.
Sixmax,

I'm sorry to hear of your issues with the 327CK. This relatively new model (just approaching it's first birthday) has been very popular this past year and I haven't heard the negative feedback mentioned here from other customers. Please send me a private message with your full contact information, VIN#, and the dealer you purchased from. I'll forward your information to Wildcat's warranty department for follow up!

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #12
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by dona5779 View Post
We have a 2014 or so title as such 327CK and it's got it's little problems as stated in this post and others. Just a lack of QC and not caring about what they are building. Maybe they forgot that for many it's our break from the rest of the world and it's troubles. Camping/RV and our RV's are supposed to relaxing not a
constant fixer upper, not for money we have paid. Chris & Wendy
Chris,

When you contacted me earlier, I don't remember hearing about any problems, just missing manual and remote (that you found). We absolutely understand that we're building a product you're using for vacations, relaxation, and family time! Please send me a private message with your full contact information, VIN#, and the dealer you purchased from with more info on your specific problems so I can have Wildcat's warranty department follow up with you!

Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:28 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat Chris View Post
Chris,

When you contacted me earlier, I don't remember hearing about any problems, just missing manual and remote (that you found). We absolutely understand that we're building a product you're using for vacations, relaxation, and family time! Please send me a private message with your full contact information, VIN#, and the dealer you purchased from with more info on your specific problems so I can have Wildcat's warranty department follow up with you!
Chris, At the time those were the issues that have been solved (I found the remote and your CS stated does not come with screws). But with that said I don't have any outstanding problems at this time other then the lack of workmanship. Screws either not correctly installed or broken off with another placed next to it, caulking not meeting the sides or at the end of the run and while the roof membrane is tight it was not completely adhered to deck (bubbles) not a real problem for me as I am not running at high speeds all over the country plus I rolled out as many bubbles as I could. The pocket door has on the first run, the rear runner bracket has come out of the door (I will be removing and repairing) I so far have not had any non working systems but just the lack of finish or improper/sloppy installation techniques. Other then all the above, We like the trailer great floor plan and nice. Chris & Wendy
Old 07-31-2013, 08:51 AM   #14

Sorry did not mean to send a post out... Then had to edit because I did not know how to delete it... Rookie mistake.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:37 PM   #15

Angry 2013 Wildcat 327CK...more problems than you know!

Warning...DO NOT BUY! We purchased our Wildcat 327CK the middle of May 2013 after we fell in love with the floor plan. We have had nothing but one problem after another. After delivery we came across at least 15 somewhat minor items in need of repair of which many still have not been repaired. Immediately thereafter, bigger problems arose and have continued to do so. Besides the problem with the sofa not moving with the slide out and damaging the backside of the sofa and the cabinetry along side it due to poor design, the rear stabilizer motor did not work at all and needed to be replaced, the end cabinet door on kitchen sink cabinet is not aligned properly and unusable, one of the front door hinges completely blew out causing need for replacement of the whole door, and now cracks in the fiberglass due to inadequate building materials as studs in the walls. They have not issued a recall for this. Current owners...keep an eye out for cracks above the back end of the rear slide outs. We're being told it is due to them using an aluminum stud in each of the side walls. New RV shoppers...pass on the 2013's, and be sure to inquire to make sure these issues have been addressed on the 2014's. Mind you we have only owned the RV for 2 1/2 months!
Old 08-10-2015, 08:11 PM   #16

2015 wildcat 327ck

Love the layout of the wildcat but after paying the big price for it found it to be poor craftsmanship
Old 08-10-2015, 11:01 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymark View Post
Love the layout of the wildcat but after paying the big price for it found it to be poor craftsmanship
My thoughts exactly! We bought the Wildcat 327CK because we fell in love with the layout, but cannot believe the poor craftsmanship, even after returning the unit to the plant! They obviously take no pride in their work!
Old 08-27-2015, 10:58 PM   #18

we have a 2015 327ck and so far have had only minor problems we have been on 3 week long trips and just returned from 5 weeks to sd@wyo about 4800 miles so far we are pretty well satisfied maybe the problems you've had with the 2013 14 have all been solved sure hope so good luck jim @diane hill
Old 08-28-2015, 12:19 PM   #19

I got a 2015 327ck in February and I had a loud slide on the door side
and they, Camping World, did an adjustment and all is well. I can only
hope that they got all of the kinks fixed?
Old 08-28-2015, 12:38 PM   #20
Campfire Master

I spent the last two days trying to get the oxidation off the front cap. Top half of the cap is white, the bottom is grey. it's only 2 years old, it looks like it's been sitting in the sun for 15 years....

John