Old 11-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cress411 View Post
I'm picking up my 327ck on Monday I know there are good and bad but where are the cracking issues at so I can inspect this coach better does anyone have pictures? This is my first new fw so I'm nervous that I will miss things right away at delivery that can be corrected. Thanks for any info!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2667302003.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	42417  

Old 11-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #22

same problem in same area as what ktmpj posted. Mine cracked again after repairs from factory we noticed this after dealer contacted me that it was ready for pick up. Once we opened slides we noticed the cracks in same area.

Old 11-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4traveling View Post
same problem in same area as what ktmpj posted. Mine cracked again after repairs from factory we noticed this after dealer contacted me that it was ready for pick up. Once we opened slides we noticed the cracks in same area.
4traveling ...How long had you owned your RV before the cracks appeared the first time? You are seriously saying that the cracks appeared again after repair from the factory? There is obviously more going on with this that Forest River is admitting to!
Old 11-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #24

ktmpj about 5 months, yes after return from factory repairs ( travel from factory back to dealer) cracked in same location.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:18 PM   #25

4traveling...That is unbelievable! So did they return it without even attempting to repair it or did the same thing happen again after an actual repair??? What is Forest Rivers' response? This really scares me. Mine is to go back to the Factory in January. How long did they have your unit for repair?
Old 11-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #26

ktmpj No all repairs were completed new panels installed and more supports added to frame. RV was at the factory for 4 weeks. Forest Rivers did stand behind there product and working with (dealer at home Berryland RV) I changed to Columbus 320RS. I am happy with the outcome.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4traveling View Post
ktmpj No all repairs were completed new panels installed and more supports added to frame. RV was at the factory for 4 weeks. Forest Rivers did stand behind there product and working with (dealer at home Berryland RV) I changed to Columbus 320RS. I am happy with the outcome.
Glad to hear you are now happy with a different unit. This is obviously more of a serious structural issue for them to have made repairs and the same thing happen again. That's just not right!
Old 11-18-2013, 11:59 PM   #28

The 327 and recently the new 333 were on the top of my upgrade list but there seem to be too many issues. I realize the posts here may represent a small and vocal portion of total Wildcat owners but I am going to search elsewhere where the odds seem to be better.
Currently I'm leaning to the Silverback 33RL, Columbus 320RS and Elkridge 32TSRE, all with similar floorplans. Just trying to get an idea on where I might find better value and quality.

Charli is offline   Reply With Quote