Old 08-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #1

Wildcat 327ck

Getting a new 327 ck. anyone out there know anything about them? Pros or cons?

Old 08-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #2

Don't do it! Bought ours in the middle if May 2013 and nothing but problems. Beautiful layout but very poor workmanship and terrible quality control. Problems with sofa not sliding properly. This is just one of twenty issues we have had in less than three months. The most serious problem is that the exterior fiberglass has developed cracks near back sides above slide outs. Completely unacceptable for a brand new RV!!!

Old 08-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #3
Campfire Master

The other side of the coin. No problems with ours, we love it.

John
Old 08-28-2013, 08:42 AM   #4

I think it's like anything else I'm sure they all have a bad one come out every once in a while. Hopefully we will not have one of them
Old 09-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #5
JAYCO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmpj View Post
Don't do it! Bought ours in the middle if May 2013 and nothing but problems. Beautiful layout but very poor workmanship and terrible quality control. Problems with sofa not sliding properly. This is just one of twenty issues we have had in less than three months. The most serious problem is that the exterior fiberglass has developed cracks near back sides above slide outs. Completely unacceptable for a brand new RV!!!
I'm sorry to hear you've had problems! Please send me a private message with your full contact info, VIN#, and Wildcat dealer's name and I'll forward this to our service department for more assistance.

The new 327CK has been one of our most popular floor plans this year. We haven't heard a lot of negativity towards it, so I'd like to be sure my people can assist!
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #6

Not recommended!! Bought ours in July of 2013, lots of issues with the unit, Couch not sliding properly propped up by a white 2x4, Front roof vent installed backwards, corner shelf bracket broken, 1 of the dining room table chairs glued together and cracked non usable none of the others are like this, vent in bathroom handle stripped out (dealer tightend and I have to keep tightening to work ever time), recliner has metal sticking out and has gouged walls this was attempted to be patched either at the "Quality Control Facility" or the dealer. Waste water tanks will not close completely and drain slowly, advertised as ALL LED lighting some of the bulbs are incandescent , breaker on slide out trips every time we slide the unit in or out and other issues. Contacted dealer 6 weeks ago and again this week, still not fixed. Called the factory and have not heard back from them either!
Old 09-29-2013, 09:43 PM   #7

I had the same problem with cracks on rear of both slides. Also there a defects in middle buldges on both sides. I was told is was due to week aluminum supports installed. it is at factory now waiting on repairs. Trailer is only three month old and we had to cancel camping trip ( due to repairs) and at factory for one month.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #8

Sorry to hear you are having the same problem. There are more Wildcat owners out there as well dealing with this issue. Seriously, think they should offer a recall, and you should be compensated for your inconvenience.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #9

do not take me wrong. We love the layout, we do not like the cracks in a new product. It is hard for me to accept a new RV that has defects in main structure. I just hope that Forest Rivers stands by there product and I do not get a repair job that is a patch on a new RV. There are two more wildcat purchased in the family with no issues but were later models. Maybe ( wildcat Chris) can give some input on quaility of 327 CK. I also was told there is a call back on awning with a broken bolt that will shear off.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #10

I noticed that there have been some changes to this model on the website and some of the specs are shown as TBA. The list of features and options show a number as "new". Too bad the pictures are still of the old model. Will have to keep checking the website to see when it is fully updated.
One of the options is a dropframe chassis which should provide more storage in the basement but it doesn't state which model this applies to. Does anyone know if this applies to the 327.
Hope they have worked the bugs out of this model as it is on our short list when we upgrade.

Charli is offline   Reply With Quote