Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2019, 12:57 PM   #1

2014 Heritage Glen 282RK Specs

My wife and I purchased a Heritage Glen TT last fall and are getting ready to do our first shake down trip. I have been searching around trying to find the original specs, and I am a little concerned that I am not getting accurate info. Everything I can find says that the TT has one grey tank, but there are actually two in the unit. The only reason that concerns me is if that spec is wrong, are others wrong also? Maybe just being paranoid, but I want to make sure height and weight specs are correct.

Thank you all!
robcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 09:06 AM   #2

I have a 2019. The specs I've seen refer to total grey water capacity, which can be a bit misleading until you figure out it has 2 27 gallon tanks. Not sure of the source you're seeing but the specs from the brochure on mine were pretty accurate.
lewisra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 12:40 PM   #3

Here is an example of what I found:

https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2014-...t282rk-tr21107

They all say one tank that holds 64 gallons, but there are actually two grey tanks on the TT. I am for the time being assuming they are equal in size. It is good to know that even the new ones show one tank but actually have two.

Finished our first shake down trip and all went well! Thanks for your help!
Old 05-09-2019, 06:24 PM   #4

most grey tank specs ive seen are a total of all tanks. gotta get out a 5 gallon bucket and test if you want to see what goes were and how much each holds. unit should have a sticker with weight from factory not counting add on and supplies.
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 07:28 PM   #5

That is great, thank you for the info!

Tags