Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2016, 07:12 PM   #1

2015 Wildwood X Lite CO monitor goes off when no transitioning from plug in to battery

Hey folks,
I have a 2015 Wildwood x lite and have had 8 months. Just recently, after getting back from the service center for roof work, I now have a co detector that chirps when I am driving or when I pull in and plug into the campsite. It lasted about an hour and I kept trying to reset it. It shows full battery, it's plugged in and just keeps beeping.
Now home, it was beeping when I pulled in to my driveway, again, took about an hour of resets and patience. That was yesterday. That makes me believe it was beeping most the way home. But, I did stop for gas and it was not alarming at that time. Odd.
Now, I come home from work, it's beeping again. It's been plugged into my garage 24 hours now. Battery is fully charged, I have checked multiple times. The LP tank is off and has been since yesterday.
Any ideas how to get this to stop? What the issue is?
Thanks,
Emmckee3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, wildwood