Old 05-29-2018, 04:07 PM   #1

2016 23BHxL

I am writing for my brother in law. We both purchased new. 23BHxL wildwood travel trailers. Mine is a 2017 his is a2016. We have been on 6 trips some just weekend others a little longer. Out of his 6 trips his camper has broken 4 times. It is eaither the front jack or the stabilizers. This past weekend it was both. It is at the dealer now but they have told him it won’t be fixed for some time. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Jasrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:08 AM   #2

I have been told by many people that you will take it in about everyone for your first 5 or 6 times out. Now that being said the seems quite excessive and I would have them just replace both from and rear stabilizers.

5Kins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:38 PM   #3

maybe I have been lucky. Purchased a 2017 heritage glen last spring. Made it all season with nothing huge. Dropped if off right before the 1 year mark with a small punch list of minor stuff that was fixed quickly and easily under the warranty. Knock on wood. Odd you both have the same unit. If you are handy and its minor I would save the trip to the dealer.
Kimber45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 09:43 AM   #4

My tongue jack got a couple degrees off center when I forgot to chock the tt wheels first.
myxkp is offline   Reply With Quote