Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2018, 12:40 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Northeast Texas
Posts: 35
2018 Wildwood X-Lite 273QBXL Slide Out Sticks

Occasionally, the slide out will not extend/retract on the rear side. We've always been able to push on it to get it moving. Anything to look for to see what's happening? And is there a manual way to move the slide out? If so, where is the mechanism located?

Thanks!
__________________

__________________
Skip EMC (SW) USN (Ret)
Brotherhood of Warriors Veterans Motorcycle Club
1987 FLST 2006 FLSTFI 2007 XLN
2011 Ford F-150 3.5 Twin Turbo
2018 Wildwood X-Lite 273QBXL
Pococj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:24 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
SeaDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Idaho
Posts: 5,777
To get a proper answer you need to tell the forum what type of slide operating system you have.
__________________

__________________
Retired Navy
Jake my sidekick (yellow Lab)
2017 RAM 2500 CC 4X4 Cummins Diesel
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:10 AM   #3
Commercial Member
 
ES_FR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 153
Pococj,

If this inconvenience is unresolved, please contact Miranda Blackburn in our service department by visiting this personalized link: Forest River RV Direct Service Contact - Forest River, Inc..

In order to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, please use this link to outline your concerns and Miranda Blackburn will respond within 24 hours.

Thank you,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:48 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Northeast Texas
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post
To get a proper answer you need to tell the forum what type of slide operating system you have.
Figured it was electric, but don't know. Nothing in what passes for an owner's manual describes any details. Online manuals shows it to be an Accu-Slide, but no troubleshooting for one side occasionally hanging up, nor whether it's a top or bottom mount system.
__________________
Skip EMC (SW) USN (Ret)
Brotherhood of Warriors Veterans Motorcycle Club
1987 FLST 2006 FLSTFI 2007 XLN
2011 Ford F-150 3.5 Twin Turbo
2018 Wildwood X-Lite 273QBXL
Pococj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:17 PM   #5
Site Team
 
bikendan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Camano Island, Washington
Posts: 18,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pococj View Post
Figured it was electric, but don't know. Nothing in what passes for an owner's manual describes any details. Online manuals shows it to be an Accu-Slide, but no troubleshooting for one side occasionally hanging up, nor whether it's a top or bottom mount system.
Pretty sure it's an electric motor slideout.
Never heard of hydraulic slideout in a Wildwood.
Especially an ultralight.
__________________
Dan-Retired California Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 01:59 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by ES_FR View Post
Pococj,

If this inconvenience is unresolved, please contact Miranda Blackburn in our service department by visiting this personalized link: Forest River RV Direct Service Contact - Forest River, Inc..

In order to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, please use this link to outline your concerns and Miranda Blackburn will respond within 24 hours.

Thank you,
Forest River
I can vouch for this. I contacted Miranda with some questions. She got back to me quickly and provided the requested info.

Stan
__________________

stantyszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lite, slide, slide out, wildwood

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.