Originally Posted by MarkyB
Discovered the first issue today.
After some heavy rain today, I found wet carpet under the couch in the slide.
I believe this was the issue, a bad caulking job.
Actually, all 3 slides looked this way.
I re-caulked all of them myself.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have this same model and year. This was also a problem with mine. I have re-caulked it just last weekend.
Other issues I have had so far:
* Fresh water drain tube plugged from the factory
* Sound from DVD player so low you couldn't watch a movie - I fixed it by taking it out and switching the connections so that it now runs through the TV.
*Slide seal was catching on the small screws on the slide and ripped - Had it replaced by warranty
* Antenna for TV picks up absolutely nothing - Had it in for warranty work and they said the new antenna is junk and is a problem on all models.....not sure I believe that.
* Slide seals were falling off back D/S slide - fixed myself
* Slide seals were not all properly mounted - Some side ones were over the top of the top one, easy fix but definitely glad I checked them.
*Hot water line close to the faucet on the outdoor kitchen pulled apart and broke at the 90 they used - Not sure why the 90 is there at all, replaced with a home toilet/sink extension, and eliminated the 90. I'm sure I'll be doing the same to the cold water line soon......
* Faucet knob blew completely off on the outdoor kitchen - I fixed it but you have to make sure you find all the small parts
* Cabinet door in the outdoor kitchen fell completely off - screws were stripped so I used some bigger ones.
* Outside fridge comes lose from the brackets they used with the glue - Have used JB Weld to put it back and it lasted a few months but is now lose again.
* Everyone of the plastic strips that hold the wires under the slide outs have broke - I just watch on the outside when putting slides in for the time being, but watch the back D/S slide as it pulled the ground off the frame at one point when the wires were not in the correct position.
* Water under the sink - I fixed it, the traps were not tight at all and I mean barely on.
* The main breaker in the camper keeps tripping this summer, even with just the air on - I am currently trying to fix it, I think first thing I am going to try is replacing, curious if anyone else is having this problem
All in all it seems like I have had to do a ton of work to this new camper, not sure that is normal with other models, and quite frankly is unacceptable IMO. I love the camper just hope I am about done fixing this and that.