356 QBQ tub
Hello, I purchased a 2015 HG qbq last spring. I've been reading a lot of your posts and do find everything very helpful. So far here's what issues I have had.
1. My dining room table post were so wiggly! We tried to tighten ourselves. They had to replace the screws with longer ones. Seems fine so far.
2. The awning started to pull away from the camper. They tightened it for us.
3. Hallway window outside master bath. The little clips on both sides snapped off. They were replaced.
4. Hood light over the stove kept blowing fuses. We were told a pinched wire need to be respliced.
5. Out side kitchen sink would overflow. They said they fixed the issue, but we haven't had it hooked up to water to test it.
6. The clasp to hold the outside kitchen door is to short. While driving it popped open. It was clasped and locked, but still popped open. Dealer tightened the screw, but it still pops. I have requested a 1/4 " longer clasp.
7. My underbelly ripped off. I saw another owner state don't travel with full water tank. Mine was empty. I only stopped because I saw the kitchen door pop open, and wanted to cry when I saw the entire under exposed! The dealer replaced this, and added a reinforcement. Just to note, we don't really travel with this trailer. We own property 3.5 hours from the city. We tow it here Memorial Day, back home 10/01. This bottom fell off driving home. That was this fifthwheel a second trip.
8. We had to have some cabinets repaired as well. Wear and tear from being a display model I guess. Dealer repaired all nicks and handles.
9. My biggest issues. The back bathtub! It leaks. Terribly. We have tried everything. We bought an accordion style door. Still leaked. Removed the door, added baby splash guards. Still leaked. Removed them. I caulked the entire tub, still leaks. I hung two shower curtains for reinforcement. Still leaks. The interior lip on the actual tub is taller the the flat part of the tub, so any water what's over rolls out onto the floor. I'm at a loss. They say it's not broke, so they can't fix it. It's completely non functional. My 18 y/o took a quick rinse and there was a river thru the bunk house. Anyone else have a solution? I'm convinced the tub insert is flawed/warped/or installed backwards...