Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #1

Any "Wildwood X-Lite 171RBXL" owners here

We recently purchased a 2016 Salem Cruise Lite 171RBXL, the sister to the Wildwood X-Lite 171RBXL. I am doing a cross posting to see if anyone else had purchased one of the two models. I know this is a new model this year, and have yet with my searches to find any info here from others, on either Salem or Wildwood forums, regarding them, and how others are enjoying theirs.

2023 Flagstaff 206STSE
2019 Flagstaff HW29SC ( sold )
2017 Salem Cruise Lite 232RBXL ( sold )
2014 Ford 150 XLT 5.0 2wd
Briorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:54 AM   #2

Not an exact match but we purchased the Wildwood X-Lite 174BH last October. I love it and can't wait to enjoy it this year.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:32 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by erppj View Post
Not an exact match but we purchased the Wildwood X-Lite 174BH last October. I love it and can't wait to enjoy it this year.

You will surely enjoy your TT. They too are very nice units. We looked at those at the last Rv Show we attended here in St. Louis, Mo. and was contemplating between a few of the Wildwood X-Lites and Salem Cruise Lites. It was a toss up on some of the comparable models. We like the size, especially of the smaller X-Lites. Not too big and also big enough to get out and enjoy nature, without having to upgrade our TV. Ours is perfect as there are just the 2 of us and our dog. We had thought about the bh model because of our dog, as it would have been a perfect sleeping area for her. But she will be happy just going and camping out anywhere.

We haven't had ours out yet since we bought it this past January ( can't be soon enough for us either ) so we have been doing some restocking and weeding through the stuff from our last HTT. Made us take a good look at our "extra" stuff we have been toting all this time. It's amazing "all" the stuff we pack.

We have enjoyed it in the driveway, exploring and admiring it. But, as you say, it's time to get it out and enjoy it. Happy camping, enjoy!

2023 Flagstaff 206STSE
2019 Flagstaff HW29SC ( sold )
2017 Salem Cruise Lite 232RBXL ( sold )
2014 Ford 150 XLT 5.0 2wd
Briorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 08:44 PM   #4

We have a 2012 Wildwood X-Lite 181BH, which is now discontinued. Ours is prefect for a family of three (plus dog) as a starter camper but we are now looking to upgrade.
kdp1897 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wildwood