Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #1

Bed slide out

I have a 25' 2006 Wildwood LE. My unit has 2 slide outs. The 1st is a bigger unit that houses the dining area. It is working fine. The 2nd unit is for the bunk beds in back which only goes out about 20 - 22 inches when working. And there is my problem - after 2 years of working great the bunk bed slide will not go out at all. Paperwork provided is poor in that it doesn't list the locations of anything. When I hit the "out" switch (I am currently hooked to electricity) nothing happens, no noise, click or anything. But when I hit the "in" switch I can hear a electrical click (not the usual racheting of the gears when the slide reaches a fully closed position).

Any ideas to check or help is appreciated. I dread having to take a day off from work just to haul this into a dealer.

Thanks in advance...........
sccampingnut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, slide out, wildwood