Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2017, 04:08 PM   #21
GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
I installed a gate valve on the end of my sewer pipe I shut it and open my two grey valves to double my capacity.
30 gallon for shower 30 gallon for the kitchen sink.
Attachment 132545
I do the same thing to get 60 gallons of grey.
gbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:27 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
Didn't know there was camping there, been by there many times. I stay away from MIS on race weekends, however, in the past, I've made some good jack pulling 'campers' out of the mud in the infield parking area. Have a friend with a couple FWA farm tractors and we 'tag team' pulling stuck RV'ers out for a fee of course.

If it rains and it turns to goo (which it usually does), you'll probably see me there in a green tractor.

People around here stay away from MIS. Bad Ju-Ju.
Another reason I avoid the northern states. Bristol, Charlotte, Darlington and Taladega all have a lot of campgrounds on grass and it can get a little slippery if it rains a lot. But, all of them that I've stayed at have really big tractors and pull anyone out of the grass onto dry areas at no charge at all. Now if they would get rid of that $25 charge to dump the black tanks.....
LegacyDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:31 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
I installed a gate valve on the end of my sewer pipe I shut it and open my two grey valves to double my capacity.
30 gallon for shower 30 gallon for the kitchen sink.
Attachment 132545
I also have the same set-up on my Cedar Creek. But when we are set-up for more than two days at a site. The sewer hose is attached and the shower grey tank is opened to allow this tank to drain as needed. I do close the shower drain gate valve the night before we leave to flush the drain line one more time.

I have never had an order problem in all of the years we have camped this way with the shower grey tank.

Tags
tank