Old 06-03-2015, 06:01 PM   #1
Does anyone else have the 195BHS?

I am about to purchase this unit I do not have it in my possession until next week. I am trying to add external speakers. It seems the best option is NOT to cut into the outside, but to just add portable speakers. which is fine, my question is how do I connect it to the stereo within the unit? Does anyone know if that is bluetooth?

Any other suggestions for other add ons needed right away? I am planning a trip for 1 week after I get the trailer home, this is our first trailer so we are new to this!

Also we are camping where there is no hookups of any kind, so a generator recommendation would be appreciated, is there a cabinet to store a generator or does that generally stay outside?? How large is the AC?

allens1051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:30 PM   #2
I have a 2014 195 bh. There isn't a stereo on this model, unless you had it added as an option by he dealer. I use a Bose soundlink mini Bluetooth speaker with my phone.
In terms of add one, I recommend changing all of the lights to LEDs if they aren't standard (they weren't on the 2014). Also, I put a 4" memory foam mattress overlay on all beds and it made a HUGE difference.
The AC is small but adequate. You will not be able to use the AC when camping without hookups, unless you use a generator. (AC runs on 110v, not 12v)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sno4life01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 05:16 PM   #3
If the ac is in the wall its either a 6k or 8k btu. If its a roof mount its most likely a 13.5k btu. Ours is the 8k btu wall unit and keeps it nice and cool
jawga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:37 PM   #4
My 2014 WW 195BH came with incandescent bulbs everywhere. They'll kill the battery in a hurry. Replacing them with LEDS means you can run them all using less current than 1 incandescent. With a 2nd battery we're able to get 3-5 days boondocking, no A/C or microwave.
Lefty665 is offline   Reply With Quote