Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2018, 09:26 PM   #1

Dual grey water tanks

My 2015 wildwood heritage glen trailer has dual grey water tanks. One tank is for the bath area and it drains to a common drain with the black water. The second grey water tank is for the galley. It has it's own drain but I can't find a valve for it. Plus the drain is located directly in the middle of the trailer so you have to crawl under trailer to open drain. There has to be a better way to drain the galley tank. Are the grey water tanks connected so that they drain through the same valve?
KarenRobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:36 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenRobbins View Post
My 2015 wildwood heritage glen trailer has dual grey water tanks. One tank is for the bath area and it drains to a common drain with the black water. The second grey water tank is for the galley. It has it's own drain but I can't find a valve for it. Plus the drain is located directly in the middle of the trailer so you have to crawl under trailer to open drain. There has to be a better way to drain the galley tank. Are the grey water tanks connected so that they drain through the same valve?

I have a 337 bar and mine has the valves in front of the wheels with the black valve in the middle and the bathroom gray tank to the left and the galley to the right if I’m standing facing it. They all drain through the big pipe which is the main dump valve. But in total I do have three pull handles and they are literally by the compartment door for the water connections Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3863.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	161797Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3864.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	161798might be hard to see but these are the only pictures I have that might show it. If you want to move it you can cut it and add pvc pipes and couplings with pvc cement.
Blender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:54 PM   #3

My 02 has two grays also. Both have gate valves. Both drain the main sewer drain. One from the left and one from the right. The kitchen tank is in the rear and the gate valve is there.
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:56 PM   #4

I have two grey tank gate valves and a black tank gate valve but they all dump from the same spot (all three pipe into one) a lot of rear kitchen or rear bath models have two grey dump spots because of the length of drain line run. But it wouldn't make sense to be under the trailer where you cant access.
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:28 PM   #5

My galley grey valve is behind rear tire drivers side
brookstone345sa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grey water, tank, water, water tank