Old 01-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #1

Fixed My Only T23fbl Problem

We bought our new Wildwood T23FBL in November. After three trips it seems to be working fine. We did order a better mattress the first thing. The dealer gave us a $50 credit for the mattress he took back to use in his rental fleet. We had the mattress made a little longer than the original. It took only two days to make it and deliver it.

The only thing that bothered me was the flimsy hinges on the medicine cabinet. The hinges are not attached to the mirror/door with screws, but with two weak rivets resulting in a loose door. It might have lasted years but I just don't like 'flimsy' stuff. I looked a few places and then found a nice, very inexpensive medicine cabinet ($24) at Home Depot. Instead of the white plastic one that came with the trailer this medicine cabinet "looks" like wood. And the hinges are attached with two screws in the frame and two screws in the door. I thought there would be a void behind the wallboard but ran into wood so the screws are holding it to the wall very well.

---------- Bob Perry

Old 01-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #2

Send a message via MSN to welshman599
That is a good fix if you ask me, you're right, it may have lasted for years, but it would look weak the whole time. I'd ban staples if I were president. (are you listening candidates?)

83 sweet sweet days camped in 2008 - not easy in my neck of the woods!
welshman599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshman599 View Post
That is a good fix if you ask me, you're right, it may have lasted for years, but it would look weak the whole time. I'd ban staples if I were president. (are you listening candidates?)

You got my vote!!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #4
Cyber Phrenologist

Espescially those cheap lead contaminated staples from China that my kids like to play with.

2008 (or is it 2009?) Rockwood 8280SS - 2007 F-150
Lot's of mostly Kenwood radios

Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #5

Send a message via MSN to welshman599
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRimmer View Post
You got my vote!!!!
Thanks. Unfortunately my whole election platform was stapled together and fell apart when I was shipping it to Iowa. It was either the chinese lead staples my company smuggled in or the illegal immigrant carpenters I hired. What? Is this mike on?

83 sweet sweet days camped in 2008 - not easy in my neck of the woods!
welshman599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARAEWRON View Post
We bought our new Wildwood T23FBL in November. After three trips it seems to be working fine. We did order a better mattress the first thing. The dealer gave us a $50 credit for the mattress he took back to use in his rental fleet. We had the mattress made a little longer than the original. It took only two days to make it and deliver it.

The only thing that bothered me was the flimsy hinges on the medicine cabinet. The hinges are not attached to the mirror/door with screws, but with two weak rivets resulting in a loose door. It might have lasted years but I just don't like 'flimsy' stuff. I looked a few places and then found a nice, very inexpensive medicine cabinet ($24) at Home Depot. Instead of the white plastic one that came with the trailer this medicine cabinet "looks" like wood. And the hinges are attached with two screws in the frame and two screws in the door. I thought there would be a void behind the wallboard but ran into wood so the screws are holding it to the wall very well.

---------- Bob Perry
where did you get your mattress made, is it the thick foam pad style adn about how much did it cost for a queen size. we arent happy with the mattess on our LE either

thanks

phil

Tags
23fb, wildwood