I got my trailer back on July 18 and its basically brand new!!! I have the full list of items replaced/fixed, which is FAR more than I thought. Here is the major stuff:
- leaks on both sides of the roof corners. Water damage and black mold in framing on the sides, and obviously the floor. Have the before/after pics and WOW...
- complete replace of all affected framing (sides and front) as well as interior luan, insulation, etc.
- brand new 2x2 floor with tongue/groove plywood
- all new matching vinyl flooring, which is a big deal as I did not want carpet
- all new matching sofa base
- replaced the front cabinet of fridge and vanity
- brand new two-step entry since the trailer is now 2 inches taller.
- remove/repair/replace various fit and finish items (cracked external vent, etc.)
- completely resealed everything including roof, windows, door, side seams, etc.
- replaced any exterior graphics as needed
- rain booth tested and passed
They even put bungy cords around my battery case. Talk about attention to detail!
I couldn't be more happy with their service. Far beyond what I expected. Its so nice to walk inside and not worry about going through the floor. We celebrated by camping the weekend I picked it up (had to be in Indiana anyway) as well as a vacation a week later in the UP of Michigan. We are all SO happy to have our camper back again!!!!
Thank you SO MUCH Forest River! You went above and beyond.