Originally Posted by Timex
I'm with you DDC!
Water damage will start at the beginning. If from the roof, it'll be mold/mildew all the way down. Bad things can happen to you if you breath too much air with mold/mildew in the air. I would suggest looking for damage in the walls too.
Do all this AFTER talking to the insurance co.
The RV shop said they resealed / caulked everything they thought could be the problem. Guess its a waiting game with the rain.
Share your concern about the walls, esp. since the screws were rusted. Thankfully when we use the trailer, its just a giant tent... we're outside all day until its time to sleep. More worried about the effects on my dogs. We're not power users by any means... one weekend a month during the summer.