Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #1

Give me feedback - Wildwood LA 292FKDS

We are looking at a 2008 FR Wildwood LA 292FKDS, I am looking for any and all feedback on this rig. Any major problems? All positive comments also very welcomed. We really like the layout and are close to pulling the trigger, but want to make sure of our decision. Thanks in advance for your responses...
GaFishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:56 AM   #2

Okay, a few of you have looked at this post, but no feedback... Give me something! Do you own a forest river rv? tell me your thoughts and experiences with Forest River travel trailers!
GaFishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:19 AM   #3

I have a Flagstaff 26 RKS and have had good luck with it. It is an ultra lite version but has held up well since we got it in March of 2004. We haven't used it this year due to outside family health issues but are getting it ready to go next week for a week at Myrtle Beach. I have tested everything in it and everything is working as it should. The trailer is solidly built, even for an ultralite and we plan to keep it several more years.

If and when we decide to get another, we will have no issues with getting another FR product if they have something we want. Currently they do have a couple of floorplans in the Flagstaff/Rockwood lines we like, but we cannot justify a new one at the present time.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #4

We just bought a 2009 Wildwood 26TBSS and really have enjoyed it. We have had no problems at all, everything has worked as expected. There are a few minor detail oriented blemishes and things that were looked over when put together but that is to be expected, nothing a little touch up won't take care of. My wife and I have not regreted once purchasing this camper, hope you have the same luck.
with 2 little ones and the Boss
Brock525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:42 PM   #5

i have wildwood tt le29bhbs. it has been used five weeks this season, did well. we used in cold and hot weather worked well. the only problem we had was hot water heater scr contols failed but warranty repaired. we did have a problem with dinette table, the dealer has messed up the reorder three times, but not a big deal we duct taped our table togehter to use and they are fixing under warranty, it has taken since march though, they sent wrong parts from factory, i think it is result of poor communication and personnel changes at dealer. we are happy with the camper, it serves our purpose.

enjoy

Tags
wildwood