Old 09-18-2015, 11:18 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wire Wrat View Post
We got our Camper back!! I got the manuals out, and they are from Lippert.. I guess you would have to go to them or your dealer to get them.. NOTICE I was talking plural.. There is an owners manual, and a Programming manual.. There is a lot to read and digest. It looks like this computer can turn off lights after you program the circuit breaker.. I will have to learn more about that as I am not computer savvy.. I have a few friends that teach me things like how to turn the durn things on and off. So, will touch base with them. If y'all find out any tricks and tips Please post them. I will as I find out more.
Lucky you to have manuals! We only got a 3x4 copied piece we can barely read! Will try to locate them online. Thanks!

Old 09-18-2015, 12:05 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyandCherryl View Post
Lucky you to have manuals! We only got a 3x4 copied piece we can barely read! Will try to locate them online. Thanks!
As a followup, I was able to locate both the Owners Manual and Programming Manual on the Lippert website. Here is the link for anyone else needing them. Technical Support Center and Videos

The MyRv Linc Pad is under Electronics

2016 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 282RK
2015 Chevy Silverado
2011 Suzuki Burgman 650

RoyandCherryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 08:56 AM   #13

I have a new 2015 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 299RE with the MyRV linc pad. It does not appear to have the control panel loaded. I have verified the wifi connection with the hub and also tried with the cable plugged into the tablet but there is no control panel. In setup/application, I can see apps for lights and slides and stuff but no way to open the control panel. Please help.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:13 AM   #14

PorterB64, mine does not show the control panel either. And I've been unable to figure out how to get it. Only thing I know to do is take it back to dealer or contact Lippert.

2016 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 282RK
2015 Chevy Silverado
2011 Suzuki Burgman 650

RoyandCherryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:11 AM   #15

Update: Sent an email to Lippert support and received a call back the same day. Seems there is a dip switch on the back of the hub (small while switch). It must be in the 'up' position. Up is relative to the label on the hub. I switched it and BOOM; I had the panel. Props to Lippert support.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:02 PM   #16

i'm picking up a used 2015 Vibe 272BHS this Wednesday. It has the setup for the MyRV Linc but no tablet. I contacted Lippert on a Sunday evening and had quite a long email conversation with a lead engineer. I can buy the tablet for $110 loaded with everything I need or wait until February 2016 when they will release apps that will run the system from any tablet or smartphone. It will be available on The Play Store for Android and iTunes for the Apple iPhone. The cost? $3.99. So guess what I'm doing... LOL

also has anyone tried using the on board WI-FI to send something to another phone or device?
Old 11-11-2015, 11:02 PM   #17

about time they come out with an app, i still have yet to be able to use this on my HG 365. First had issues with the range, got a rsnge extender but now i keep blowinf fuses, which requires me to remove everything from the pass thru, remove panels and replace fuse. i miss my simple remote from our old unit, worked like a champ everytime....
Old 01-26-2016, 12:07 PM   #18

I contacted Lippert yesterday and the app is out for free on the Google play store and Apple store as well. It's basic at the moment, allowing for the slide, awning in/out, front and rear stabilizers up/down and the LED light under the awning. Updates will provide for the Tank monitor, HVAC, and Gen start/stop + hour meter. It will be available by March or before. The biggest downfall is that it is Wi-Fi. i have to disconnect from my home wifi to use this. Which will be the case if i happen to connect to a campground wifi. I am toying with idea of using one of my old smart phones as a dedicated "remote" for this system. then I won't have to worry. As i learn more i will post on here. and in a final unrelated note... hurry up spring, I gots some camping to do!
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisFamilyof5 View Post
I contacted Lippert yesterday and the app is out for free on the Google play store and Apple store as well. It's basic at the moment, allowing for the slide, awning in/out, front and rear stabilizers up/down and the LED light under the awning. Updates will provide for the Tank monitor, HVAC, and Gen start/stop + hour meter. It will be available by March or before. The biggest downfall is that it is Wi-Fi. i have to disconnect from my home wifi to use this. Which will be the case if i happen to connect to a campground wifi. I am toying with idea of using one of my old smart phones as a dedicated "remote" for this system. then I won't have to worry. As i learn more i will post on here. and in a final unrelated note... hurry up spring, I gots some camping to do!
Sorry for resurrecting and old thread. Lippert has many apps available. Could you possibly tell us the name of this app? I searched "MYRV" in the app store and nothing came up. Searching Lippert did not show the desired app either