Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2017, 02:12 AM   #1

Heritage Glen 286RL

Hi Guys
Just joined!

I have this brand new 2017 model unit on it's way from the US to the UK and need a little info please.
What is the mattress size for the 'Custom King' bed as advertised? We need to get sheets etc, but without the measurements I can't be sure!

By the way, I'll probably have loads of questions as this is the first time we've had a caravan/tent/camper/(fill in any other options!) so the learning curve is going to be steep!

I've already bought a macerator as I don't fancy playing with full size hoses to clear the tanks, a Xylem unit that mounts straight on the outlet.

We're planning to travel across Europe for the next four years until I can officially retire, and possibly take a trip over to Canada, as our son lives in Victoria, and the US. For this we may sell our rig here and buy one for the trip...... we'll see!

Anyhoo, enough for now.
Mark from the UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 01:32 AM   #2

Could someone measure their bed please? We really need the measurements to get the linen ready.
Mark from the UK is offline   Reply With Quote