Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2018, 05:53 PM   #1

Heritage Glen 337 Bar Model Year change

Hello,
Trying to help my inlaws with the purchase of a FR Heritage Glen 337 Bar. The one they are looking at, listed as a 2018, looks very different then ones I'm seeing on the internet.

This unit is the one they are looking at: #JV700669 - 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 337BAR for sale in Louisville TN

Ones I'm finding on the net are different and FRs site now shows these as LTZ, whatever that means. 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 337BAR Fifth Wheel Riceville, IA Gansen Auto & RV Sales | Riceville Iowa's Auto and RV's for Sale | Iowa's RV Dealer

So is this some sort of mid year model change? If so, any need to know changes? I'd also wonder if the one the local dealer has shoudl be less then the 'newer' one.

Thanks for any input.

2017 Ford F350 CCSB
Mods and Pics
BurgPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:04 PM   #2

I'm not sure if your post has a typo? You say 2008? but both the units in your link are listed as 2018. I have a 2017 372 rd that I bought new last spring.

It is a Wildwood Heritage glen. They added the ltz for this year. Don't know what that means. I saw a 372rd at the rv show this spring and the only differences between mine was
1. they added the moryride folding step
2. they added slam latch baggage doors to the under front storage unit instead of the cheap turn keys.

oh forgot one. the unit went from a creamy yellow color to white
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:10 PM   #3

Thanks.

2017 Ford F350 CCSB
Mods and Pics
BurgPath is offline   Reply With Quote