Old 01-05-2015, 03:01 PM   #1
Heritage Glen 356qbq 2nd bathroom pipes

Ok so here is my problem. It was freezing temps last night. We have a heated hose. So the water works fine in the front bathroom and the kitchen. Problem is the back bathroom. There was a clog I was going to try and fix today. I got this sprayer from the store that sprays in 4 directions that I wanted to use to see if it would clear up the clog. I went to open the black tank and close the grey and they are frozen shut. Hubby also couldn't take a shower in his bathroom because the lines were froze even though we left the water trickling last night. We are having our neighbor help check on what is going on with our furnace. Problem is it costs so much to run it since it's gotten colder here we haven't run it since the first time back in Oct. When we tried to run it again after we refilled the tanks it still wouldn't turn on. If we leave the furnace on at night will that prevent the pipes in the back from freezing or are we just out of luck on using the back bathroom for the winter? Our neighbor recommended next summer taking the panel down and insulating all the back pipes underneath. Said it was more a summer task than something to do during the winter cause it required alot of spending time outside. Wondering what other people's solutions are with having a back second bathroom and pipes freezing. Thought? Appreciate any feedback.

(ps: we sorta figured this could happen so we are not in total shock)
2015 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Lite 356qbq
"The Pod" Aka "Place of Duty"

Visit my blog:

🌺 Christina LaPlaca 🌺
Angelbunnie13182 is offline   Reply With Quote