Old 04-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #111

One or more of the relays may be bad

Old 04-14-2014, 02:16 PM   #112

Kinda what im thinking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forest River Forums mobile app

Old 05-17-2014, 10:31 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV maniac View Post
Does anyone know where the fuse or breaker is for the main control panel? Cant operate my slides or awning from control panel, have to use the remote.

Hi, rv maniac. Do u ever find out what was wrong with the control panel? I'm having the same problems

Old 05-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #114

Yes I took it in and it ended up being a bad ground. They told me on the 12 volt side u have to have a ground from hell for it to work good. He said if theres any paint or anything it wont ground. They had mine fixed in a day.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:53 AM   #115

Ok good to know, I'm wondering if I can do it myself since I'm a full timer n have a full house

Old 08-04-2014, 12:28 PM   #116

Considering 356qbq

Looks like a great camper. Any new owners here who can share the pros/cons? Have the minor issues mentioned in this thread been addressed? Have the 300 series toliets been changed to the 310 series as a standard? Can anyone tell me if the trailer axles are 6k or 7k? Anybody pull this massive 5er with a 7.3 Ford F-250? Looking over the numbers I'll be very close to my trucks GVWR with this camper. Thanks in advance for all your feedback.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:21 PM   #117
Infractee

Zork, I have the 327RES, front end is identical to the 365. I tow with a 08 SB CC F250 and have plenty of clearance up to about 75 degrees using a non-slider hitch.
Ours came with the new 300 dometic, apparently they fixed the leak/smell issue. Mine is at dealer right now but I do believe the axles are 6K units. (GVW on mine is <13K)
Old 08-10-2014, 07:14 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by zork View Post
Looks like a great camper. Any new owners here who can share the pros/cons? Have the minor issues mentioned in this thread been addressed? Have the 300 series toliets been changed to the 310 series as a standard? Can anyone tell me if the trailer axles are 6k or 7k? Anybody pull this massive 5er with a 7.3 Ford F-250? Looking over the numbers I'll be very close to my trucks GVWR with this camper. Thanks in advance for all your feedback.

Zork, I haven't met anyone on the road yet with another 356qbq. Only from the forums here. The minor issues I've posted about have all been addressed. So far no major problems, over 4k miles on mine already. They are the 6k axles and empty the trailer axle weight was 9900. So near the limit but under the max. I will be adding the 2nd AC in the spring. Other than that, I've done some minor upgrades and mods, mostly LED lighting. Tows very well, stable. I've owned this 5er for over 1 year.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #119

About to purchase my 356qbq, any advice on where to put bikes on this thing? Thanks for any input.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:21 PM   #120

Don't know if this will work for you but once saw a 5th with a rack bolted/welded to teh actual hitch....but that might make turning an issue...failing that...put them inside with an old tarp on the back bunkroom bed