Old 05-27-2015, 07:34 PM   #141

Becareful if you drive your trailer with a full clean water tank, this is what happen to mineClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1432769643.365350.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	78269Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1432769654.547063.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	78270

Old 06-05-2015, 05:23 PM   #142

Did the same thing here last year, i'm at 20,500 lbs loaded but I replaced the battery with a large deep cycle and then also added 2 more of the same to the front storage area, they are heavy. Had the same Toilet problem with the front bathroom and 2 new ones were sent over night. Love the Camper but I do have a Landing Gear switch that don't work, the gear works on the remote, but not the switch. I see on here someone said they had the same issue and found a fuse in the bundle of wire coming from the switch, I will have to remove the wire loom and see if I can find mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	356QBQ Truck.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	79151  

Old 06-05-2015, 06:37 PM   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamisrick View Post
Did the same thing here last year, i'm at 20,500 lbs loaded but I replaced the battery with a large deep cycle and then also added 2 more of the same to the front storage area, they are heavy. Had the same Toilet problem with the front bathroom and 2 new ones were sent over night. Love the Camper but I do have a Landing Gear switch that don't work, the gear works on the remote, but not the switch. I see on here someone said they had the same issue and found a fuse in the bundle of wire coming from the switch, I will have to remove the wire loom and see if I can find mine.

Look on the wire harness in the front compartment with the landing gear, harness is up near the crossover bar connecting the landing gear. Was wrapped in electrical tape.
Chewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:59 AM   #144

New question for anyone. We're in our second season in our 356QBQ. For the most part loving every minute of it. Last season was spent with a few minor inconveniences (drawer holds, closet lock, leaky outdoor sink). Dealer "fixed" them at the end of the year.

First weekend out this year something a bit more concerning. The bunk bed above the bunkhouse couch came off the wall and slid off rests when my son was trying to get on it. Luckily no injuries. But now I'm not letting the kids on it until I can figure out a way to better secure it and insure it doesn't end up hurting someone. Any ideas?
Old 06-23-2015, 10:13 PM   #145

I'm still trying to get my dealer to return a call. I posted this on another thread.

How is everyone else's ac? My camper was delivered to my resort. The ac is running non stop and it feels like restricted flow even at the closest vents. I checked the return for leaks. What's weird is the master bath needs a shut off as it's too cold. The living room and bunk area are hot.

Blinds stay shut 24/7 also added reflective window tint.
Old 06-24-2015, 07:01 AM   #146

My 356qbq also has slight restriction in the ducts. My front bath has good flow, but some of the vents are a little anemic, though not blocked completely. I would be real curious about how the ductwork is routed in the ceiling and what could possibly be blocking some of them. However, the camper seems to keep me cool.
If I had your issue, I would get a camera on a snake and put it through the ducts to see what is blocking it. Plumbers usually have these tools, and I know they sell them at Harbor Freight.
Please tell us what happens. It could help all of us.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:53 AM   #147

Does anyone is having a problem with a soft floor? I had a problem with it last November and I send it to the shop to get "fixed" so all they did was to put 2 2x4's and it work for a while but it got soft again, so what I did I use the same way they did it but I reinforced with more than just 2 2x4's and still soft, it look like the floor is not a thick plywood, it's some kinds 1/8" plywood on top and bottom and like styrofoam in between and I'm wonder if the styrofoam it's the problem, I'll leave the pics of how they "fixed" it and how I attempted to fixed it, any suggestions it would be appreciate itClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1435409532.360168.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	81268Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1435409560.045887.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	81269
Old 08-06-2015, 10:07 AM   #148

Hello everyone, does anyone know how long is the warranty on the frame of this kind of rv?
Old 08-06-2015, 01:18 PM   #149

Becareful out there guys, this fifth wheel is not strong at all, it's made so cheap, I took my rv to get somethings fix last November and they did a poor job (they said that they did what forest river tell them to do), I told them that every time I hook up my trailer I see a small gap on the fifth wheel part but when I unhook the gap goes away and they said that they were gonna look in to it, when I went to pick it up everything look good, I asked about the gap and they said that everything was ok that they didn't see anything wrong and they put a bunch of silicone on that small gap, well I had time this week and I have always been concerned about that gap so I took the fiber glass under the fifth wheel part and I was surprise of what I see, the frame is cracked on the welds and that cause to crack one of the cross beams, the steel they used its a 1/8 thickness, the welds are poorly, look like a beginner weld that part, I'll put pics up so you guys to see itClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1438881386.597867.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	85051Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1438881410.613535.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	85052Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1438881428.347641.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	85053Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1438881443.867033.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	85054Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1438881463.835764.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	85055Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1438881488.272375.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	85057
Old 08-06-2015, 01:28 PM   #150
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario_bovio View Post
Becareful out there guys, this fifth wheel is not strong at all, it's made so cheap, I took my rv to get somethings fix last November and they did a poor job (they said that they did what forest river tell them to do), I told them that every time I hook up my trailer I see a small gap on the fifth wheel part but when I unhook the gap goes away and they said that they were gonna look in to it, when I went to pick it up everything look good, I asked about the gap and they said that everything was ok that they didn't see anything wrong and they put a bunch of silicone on that small gap, well I had time this week and I have always been concerned about that gap so I took the fiber glass under the fifth wheel part and I was surprise of what I see, the frame is cracked on the welds and that cause to crack one of the cross beams, the steel they used its a 1/8 thickness, the welds are poorly, look like a beginner weld that part, I'll put pics up so you guys to see itAttachment 85051Attachment 85052Attachment 85053Attachment 85054Attachment 85055Attachment 85057
Contact the nhtb with pictures, year, make and model.

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "24 nights"