Old 07-18-2013, 10:05 AM   #11
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtxguypei View Post
Sweet looking unit. We are awaiting word on when to pick ours up. Haven't towed a fifth wheel that size before so plan on having a friend come with me to do the driving who has a large fifth and is used to the size. Intimidating for me but he assures me it won't be a problem. Really enjoyed the pix of yours and makes me want to have our new one now. Any hickups or bugs your had after delivery?
I came from a 19' pop-up to a 42' fifth wheel- it was a HUGE change! The best thing that the dealership did was they sent me on a "test drive" with one of their lead techs. I drove and be have suggestions as we went.

Old 07-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #12

On our way tomorrow to pick it up and bring it home. Question on the back room. The spot for the TV is how big or should I say how big a TV will fit that spot?

Old 07-31-2013, 07:48 AM   #13

Quote:
On our way tomorrow to pick it up and bring it home. Question on the back room. The spot for the TV is how big or should I say how big a TV will fit that spot?
I took the 24" LCD from my old TT and mounted it there. It fits with a ton of room. Probably could fit a 32 maybe? I'm not at home otherwise if measure it.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:58 PM   #14

Quote:
I do not have your unit but I just placed a 40 flat on the divider table between the bathroom and the other door, it is way too big for the wall because the slides would crush it, I just place it on the bed when traveling, and at the end of the year it goes on my bedroom wall in the house

06 LBZ ,CC 4x
lots of mods
Superglide
jevanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:03 PM   #15

Thanks very much just had a doorcrasher from the Source come in with a 24 inch on special If you get an inch by inch and depth let me know
B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
I took the 24" LCD from my old TT and mounted it there. It fits with a ton of room. Probably could fit a 32 maybe? I'm not at home otherwise if measure it.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #16

Picked up the trailer early Friday morning and brought it home. Very nice trailer despite the usual screws stripped on handles inside under the table bench seats..which is an easy fix. Had the lower bunk fall on one end after 4 kids sitting on it and fixed with a cleat along the wall under both sides for added support. Worked fine. On windows they are sliding style and we had a massive rain on the weekend and water started showing up inside the frame coming in from the left side and moving over to the right side channel. After investigation I see there is supposed to be a drain there and holes are very tiny to allow water to pass through and then drain back to the outside. I think I will take a mini drill and slightly enlarge these holes to allow the water to drain back out. Otherwise I plan on doing some mods to it in storage hatch areas to allow better use of the space.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #17

Nice unit I am getting mine tomorrow different interior couch my is the brown cloth. I am going to be pulling it with the single wheel 2500 ram diesel
Old 08-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #18

vtxgutpei, I had a water leak in my Heritage glen, found the window was installed upside down, the drain holes were at the top, I just undid all the screws on the inside frame, popped the window out and flipped the whole thing 180, reinserted the screws and all is now good.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #19

Heritage Glen 356QBQ

Things are working well now and all systems are working great. My friends truck we used to tow the trailer home is a Dodge 2500 with the Cummins Diesel engine with some performance upgrades. So she towed without a lot of effort.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:45 PM   #20

Tow vehicle

The truck used to tow our trailer was a Dodge 2500 with Cummins diesel with some performance upgrades. Worked well towed very nicely.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	37799