Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2014, 01:25 PM   #81

Dive t
How was the night in the new camper? I have a question, I too order a 356 qbq and was wondering if your tv in the living room comes out more and swing?
Fifth Wheel Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:35 PM   #82

first night was great. yes its on a X type bracket that pulls straight out to un hook it then it can swivel. Also out model has the same bracket in the bedroom and outside so you can take one of the tv's outside and hang it under the awning. The remote control is so cool too!!
DiverT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:42 PM   #83

What does the remote control?
Old 03-09-2014, 05:47 PM   #84

It controls the awning,the 4 slides, the front and rear stabilizer jacks and the outside lights
Old 03-13-2014, 08:40 AM   #85

356 QBQ TV mount

Thanks for that post...now my curiousity is up. Will have to check ours when back in a couple of months to see if it has the same setup. Did you order that as an option or is that standard TV mounting?
Vtxguypei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #86

Standard
Old 03-14-2014, 05:17 AM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtxguypei View Post
Thanks for that post...now my curiousity is up. Will have to check ours when back in a couple of months to see if it has the same setup. Did you order that as an option or is that standard TV mounting?
That's from the cabinet to the wall? I know I saw the 2014 different but I thought the 2013 were all the same. Sorry the only other difference I knew of was from the heritage Glenn to the other units can't even remember their names now.
Ecclesiastes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #88

Those are Awesome units were looking to sell are tt and get a 5er are selfs

Sent from my HTC One using Forest River Forums mobile app
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:06 PM   #89

Does any one know if the drain in the out door kitchen drain on the ground or in the gray waste tank on the 356 qbq Salem hemisphere
Old 03-17-2014, 08:19 PM   #90
Oklahoma Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifth Wheel Joy View Post
Does any one know if the drain in the out door kitchen drain on the ground or in the gray waste tank on the 356 qbq Salem hemisphere
Rear gray tank

MillerTime- Future Sabre Handler!!
MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:14 PM   #91

Hi, is there any of you having problems with blowing the fuse (30 amp fuse) for the slides. Is the second time I blew the fuse in a month

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forest River Forums mobile app
mario_bovio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:47 PM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario_bovio View Post
Hi, is there any of you having problems with blowing the fuse (30 amp fuse) for the slides. Is the second time I blew the fuse in a month

No, haven't here.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:59 PM   #93

Quote:

I have not had this problem.
rlandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:04 PM   #94

Quote:

I have had both sink faucets in both bathrooms start leaking after you turn the faucet off. They have replaced both of them. If you are not home and this happens you will have a big mess under the cabinet. Also, the oven does not stay lit after it gets up to the desired temp. The pilot goes out. They are replacing the inside of the stove. Service guy said they are having to replace a bunch of them inthe last couple of months.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:22 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
Ok. I'd call the dealer. I don't know whether or not this drains to the rear gray or the galley tank. It telescopes out when the slide is moved out. Any other drain issues? Also check the series 300 toilets and make sure they don't have internal leaks. If so, look at the sticky thread in the plumbing section regarding this. Enjoy the new 5er. You will get a ton of looks and questions when you pull somewhere.
Finally got the outside kitchen sink to drain. When they installed the check valve they crimped the valve and it would not let water out. Service guy found it and ordered the part to fix it.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:24 PM   #96

My skylights fans n my stove hood fan also stopped working, I'm wondering if there is another fuse, I looked at the breaker/fuses box n they all looked good, any suggestions?

Old 04-08-2014, 06:59 AM   #97

Very nice camper. We bought the same one over the winter and just got out last weekend for the first time this season. We had several issues and wondered if you've had any of the same?
1. Furnace comes on, lights and goes out. I can feel heat outside on the vent when it lights. Tries 3 times and shuts off. Sounds like a bad sensor or maybe a thermocouple?
2. Light over the stove blowing bulbs constantly.
3. Both lights in the rear bunks don't work, no power to the lights at all? Wondered if I'm missing another switch somewhere?
4. One burner on stove isn't igniting , spark is dying inside the ceramic insert...
Frustrating to say the least, but hoping our dealer takes care of these issues quickly.
This camper replaces our 35'. Love how it pulls. Thanks for the heads up on the toilet issues. We'll keep an eye in ours.
locomotivejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:29 AM   #98

Not sure if anyone on here was traveling down interstate 70 in pa on Monday the 7 but saw a qbq heading west didn't get to see what kind of truck but it was blue is it anyone on here

Sent from my HTC One using Forest River Forums mobile app
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:42 AM   #99

Locomotivejoe
I had the same problem with the light above the stove and I put a led light bulb n fixed the problem so far, and the lights on the back room where out too but it was just loose

Old 04-13-2014, 05:13 PM   #100

Does anyone know where the fuse or breaker is for the main control panel? Cant operate my slides or awning from control panel, have to use the remote.

RV maniac is offline   Reply With Quote