Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-14-2020, 02:19 PM   #21

The long handle is the black tank and the 2 in the front are kitchen and bath gray tanks
bradw661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 05:17 PM   #22

So is the rear grey tank and outlet just outside kitchen?
huntperch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 05:25 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntperch View Post
So is the rear grey tank and outlet just outside kitchen?
I assume yours is exactly like mine.

Under the city water inlet is the main sewer valve. It has three pipes that run into it. The large pipe is black water. Long handle is underneath and you have to reach for it. I think the left smaller one is the bathroom gray, and the right smaller one is the kitchen gray. I labelled my handles "1" for the bathroom and "2" for the kitchen, so that I can monitor the gauges and know which one to pull if I have a gray tank fill up first.

In the back of the trailer, same side, right behind the rear wheel is a single outlet for the outside kitchen galley.

EDIT: I just realized you said "just outside kitchen" meaning "only". I thought you meant "just outside [location] kitchen". English is hard.
Old 10-14-2020, 07:37 PM   #24

Ok thanks. So maybe that answers the next question. I have a KIB Micro Manager located below the other tank guages and I have a fresh, black, grey and grey on that panel so this micro manager is for a third grey tank? Thanks for your help.
Old 10-14-2020, 07:41 PM   #25

Yep
Old 10-14-2020, 07:54 PM   #26

BTW, on mine the panel was installed poorly and the screws were coming out of the wall. Plus there wasn’t enough clearance for the switch wiring, so it bulged the panel. I ended up taking some wood trim and made a frame, air nailed it to the wall and put the panel on top if it. Screwed in solidly and gives it enough clearance. Looks good too.
IchLiebeBier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 07:22 AM   #27

Thank you guys for your help.
Old 10-17-2020, 12:43 PM   #28

Dometic thermostat

Next issue I have a digital black Dometic thermostat that reads room temp when in off mode when I push temp up or down. I cannot see how to find actual temp when either or air or furnace is running only displaying set temp.

Also while trying out and burning off furnace I found that if you hesitate on air when going through the modes it turns on also so I had air and furnace on at the same time.

I'm really not liking this thermostat on my first attempt. Has anyone found a better replacement or can help me make it work for me.
Old 10-17-2020, 05:22 PM   #29

Quote:
Next issue I have a digital black Dometic thermostat that reads room temp when in off mode when I push temp up or down. I cannot see how to find actual temp when either or air or furnace is running only displaying set temp.

Also while trying out and burning off furnace I found that if you hesitate on air when going through the modes it turns on also so I had air and furnace on at the same time.

I'm really not liking this thermostat on my first attempt. Has anyone found a better replacement or can help me make it work for me.
I'm not a huge fan of it either. The good thing is, if you are using the furnace, you can flip the fireplace light switch and the A/C won't come on. In the summer, though, that doesn't help. You just have to get used to dealing with it. I haven't found a replacement myself. But I'm with you, I don't like the way it does.
Old 10-17-2020, 05:48 PM   #30

I dont think I have a light switch for fire place. And I know the fireplace was on yesterday when air started. Today I must have gone fast enough toggling past air as it didnt come on and furnace did. Just crazy that a digital thermostat dose not display current temp only set temp.
Old 10-17-2020, 05:54 PM   #31

On mine, there is a regular house type light switch to the left of the gauges. It says "air" on it I think. You flip it up for air and down for the fireplace. Doesn't turn it on or off. It just prevents you from flipping them both on at the same time and tripping the circuit.
Old 10-17-2020, 06:06 PM   #32

Quote:
I dont think I have a light switch for fire place. And I know the fireplace was on yesterday when air started. Today I must have gone fast enough toggling past air as it didnt come on and furnace did. Just crazy that a digital thermostat dose not display current temp only set temp.
Just to make sure you're tracking. There is the FURNACE which is controlled by the thermostat. And yes, those two can be on at the same time if you're not careful.

And there is the FIREPLACE under the TV. That is controlled by the fireplace remote control. But, you have to flip the switch I was talking about to be able to turn it on. See attached pic.

Summary:
The fireplace and furnace can be on at the same time.

The A/C and the furnace can be on at the same time.

The A/C and the fireplace cannot be on at the same time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	272.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	241377  
Old 10-18-2020, 07:56 AM   #33

Thank you again for your replies and assistance. You are way more informative and helpful than the online owners manual or customer service.
It is interesting to see the same year and model is a bit different. The wall where your switch and guages is square where mine is on an angle. I do not have that light switch for fireplace on mine wish I did. As I said I know I had the fireplace on and the air and furnace not on purpose the other day and my wife just reminded me that when the couple demonstrated things last Saturday when we picked it up the air and fireplace were running.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:01 AM   #34

Weird. Every pic I have seen of that model has that switch.
IchLiebeBier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 11:19 AM   #35

Is your wall that the switches are on parallel with entry door or on an angle? My bath wall where the control panel is , is on an angle. I just went and looked all over again and there is no switch that I can find. I should also say the camper was a year old but was still new. The couple that purchased it had health issues pop up right after purchasing it brand new so it never left their driveway and they never camped with it.
Old 10-18-2020, 01:46 PM   #36

Honestly, I don't know off the top of my head. I think it's at an angle, but not as exaggerated as in the floor diagram. It's in storage, so I can't just walk out and take a look.

Do you have 50amp service? If so, that would likely be the reason you don't have the switch.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #37

Yes it is 50 Amp service. In your picture it appeared like that wall was square but maybe is it angled.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:23 PM   #38

That’s not my camper. It’s a photo from a unit for sale

I’d say that’s why there’s no switch. Now we know.

You can PM me if you want specific info or maybe start a new thread dedicated to your questions, since we basically hijacked this one ��