Old 09-13-2015, 11:02 AM   #21
Originally Posted by Randman59 View Post

I'm new to forums, so not sure if I've correctly highlighted the applicable quote from your post...

I had the same concern regarding the rocking of the trailer. Last year was our first full season RV'ing, and I found that the rocking became a major irritant. We opted to purchase the SteadyFast system (including scissor jacks in front of the axles). It made a HUGE difference. Virtually no rocking now. I learned that it was very worthwhile to have the right tools (as recommended), read the directions until I truly felt I understood each step, and to lay out all the parts/pieces where you think you're going to install them - because there are obstacles under the coach that will affect placement of the stabilizer bars. I also had to shim one of the scissor jacks to avoid interference with the propane line. Having said that, the installation actually went completely "according to plan"! But for us it was money well-spent, because the shaking is gone.

In the days leading up to my decision on whether this was the right system for us, and again leading up to the install, I had a few e-mail questions for Paul, and he always responded quickly and with thorough answers. I'm just a customer of theirs, but our positive experience with that product has only enhanced our satisfaction with the HG 282RK.
Thanks Randman59. We are new to the forum also and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing all the time :-) I've read about SteadyFast and the reviews are remarkable. It is one of the systems we are entertaining. Thanks for your review on the matter. It's good to know the product does what it's supposed to do. One does wonder sometimes LOL.

2016 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 282RK
2015 Chevy Silverado
2011 Suzuki Burgman 650

RoyandCherryl is offline   Reply With Quote