Old 07-04-2016, 07:13 PM   #11

Well we completed pur final day of the trial period. We stayed at an rv park from sunday to friday and went camping with our group friday to monday.

Today we decided to pull the trigger and sale our house, placing it on the market august 1. It will be an adventure and some modifications are needed as well as some upgrades.

We will be removing the rear couch and utilizing the space for the dogs creates, bed and food.

We will upgrade the front bed matress, covering the wood bed support to prevent additional injuries, adding small end tables with 12v plugs on each side for cell phone charging. We are also consideing upgrsding from a 13.5 manual control front ac to a 15 tstat control.

Thanks for the tips, suggrstions

Old 07-04-2016, 07:23 PM   #12

The week didnt come without its issues. Our front ac dumped water on our bed again, didnt freeze up, possible blocked drain. And today on the way home i found the front blwck and gra tsnk handles were busted up. No clue how it hapened or the extct extent until i drop the underbelly... hopefull u can get it fixed next week.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1467674392452.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	113099  

Old 07-04-2016, 07:51 PM   #13

If still under warranty have the dealer call dometic about the AC leak. They did on mine and put in a drain bypass kit and seems to have fixed it.

2000 F250 CC 4x4 7.3L diesel

15 Salem Hemisphere Lite356QB
Old 07-05-2016, 05:16 PM   #14

We are just outside of warranty, but ill look into that, thanks for the heads up
Old 07-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #15

I think dometic has a 2 year warranty on the unit itself. I think the bypass is what it was called but not sure. I had it in for repair for that exact problem several times and they said this last time dometic recommended the repair they did and it seems to have worked. Now if they can fix the leak in my storage compartment that seems to be coming from the bedroom slide when open I will be good to go.

2000 F250 CC 4x4 7.3L diesel

15 Salem Hemisphere Lite356QB