Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #31
Senior Member
hockeytownmom's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Lyon, MI
Posts: 1,124
We use Citizen's Insurance. I'm not sure what our cost is for the camper though. We hvee cars/home/camper insurance with them and they have the lowest cost we could find.

Kristina & Family
2015 Sunseeker 3170ds
'13 Honda Pilot -Kar Kaddy 3

Nights camped in 2011/36, 2012/9, 2013/24, 2014/27; 2015/50 2016: 34
hockeytownmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #32
buccello's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 40
Lou is right, make sure you have your trailer covered with ins, on its own. Give your ins co some scenarios, then you will find out why you need it. A good example ie; someone falls, and brakes their arm while getting out of your camper. It is not covered by your homeowners or tow vehicle

2009 Ford F250 Super Duty
2008 Flagstaff Ultralite 23FBS with slide out (standard)
2006 H-D Flhxi
2001 H-D Dyna
Honda 2000i
Champion gen 4000
buccello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:55 PM   #33
Senior Member
dretired's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,037
Smile Michigan insurance

We have insurance through sterling ins, I am a ford motor retiree ( discount ), The house,car,truck, motorcycle,and travel trailer are covered through safeco ins,, checkout their rates ..

dretired is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 PM.