Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-06-2018, 12:31 PM   #1

LED Undercarriage Lights

We have a 2018 Wildwood 31kqbts. We can't figure out how to get the LED undercarriage lighting on. We have the blue remote that works the awning lights but is not working the undercarriage. Any ideas or advice is appreciated.
hap14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 01:20 PM   #2

led lights

we just pick up a 32bhds yesterday. the light switch on ours is at the door almost on the floor. right below the fire extinguisher
erktimer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 04:26 PM   #3

We tried that and everything else. Thinking it is faulty or not hooked up somewhere
Old 04-07-2018, 07:32 PM   #4
Camper

On my unit those lights are only controlled from the switch by the floor. The remote does not turn them on/off.

I have seen people post that the same lights are controlled by different switches in different units, even though they are the same model and year. Try every switch you can find while someone is watching the lights. I can not even tell mine are on unless it is totally dark. Is it possible you are testing them during daylight hours and not realizing they are turning on?

TV - 2006 F350 6.0 DRW CC
TT - 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
Macrosill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:22 PM   #5

My husband took looked at the switch by the floor near the door. The wires for the lights are definately running to the switch but the lights are not working. We did try at night also, no luck. Thank you for your help though. I'm thinking we need to take it to the dealer. I tried calling and they really were not very helpful.
Old 08-25-2018, 12:19 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hap14 View Post
My husband took looked at the switch by the floor near the door. The wires for the lights are definately running to the switch but the lights are not working. We did try at night also, no luck. Thank you for your help though. I'm thinking we need to take it to the dealer. I tried calling and they really were not very helpful.
I had the same trouble, Wire from the LED lites were NEVER hooked up to the switch. Took my TT to the dealer where it sat for 3 months.
Timberking is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led, light