Old 10-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #11
I have seen and am going to try getting some horse stall mats from tractor supply and cut them up into block size pieces. They are rubber and very strong but shouldn't move around like the Lego blocks. It would also be cheaper than a comparable number of the Lego blocks.

Gizmo0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #12
We got lucky this weekend when we parked the new trailer. I was amazed but it was as close to perfectly level as it could be side to side. Front to back, we are off a wee bit but i have to dig down a bit under the block that I put under the tongue jack. Spent the first night in it and slept like a baby. Wish we would have bought this trailer a few years ago.

rockin'ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #13

Here are some pics and one has a name but the ramps are 30plus years old so I can only hope it helps.
I love these they work great there easy to store and easy to handle. I think they only weigh 10 lbs together. The only issue we ever had was with an old trailer where the tires were close together and made it tight to use but still managed fine.
Attached Images

YoungKopernik is offline   Reply With Quote