Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-09-2016, 08:13 AM   #61
GB

Well we got to camp one time and three more things broke, so back in the shop again. Literally, the unit has been the shop six out of the first twelve months of ownership. So far the living room floor has been replaced, two slide seals replaced, one slide realigned, one slide removed and braced, one slide roof repaired, rear AC replaced, inverter replaced, linc pad replaced, stove top replaced, and kitchen overhead light replaced. All this after only 5 weekends of use. This was supposed to be our retirement camper, instead it's our retirement nightmare. We really wish we could reset the clock and walk away from this camper.
gbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:24 PM   #62
GB

OK factory guys, where can I take my camper for warranty repairs other than Camping World near Bonifay, FL, 32425? I'm done dealing with CW and there are still multiple issues that need to be fixed.
gbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:46 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrown View Post
OK factory guys, where can I take my camper for warranty repairs other than Camping World near Bonifay, FL, 32425? I'm done dealing with CW and there are still multiple issues that need to be fixed.
First sorry to hear of your problems. If I were you I would contact FR warranty dept for your model. I'll attach the list with the numbers and talk to the admin. of your division and ask if they can get you to a dealer. Not all dealers will do work if you didn't buy it from them. I know my dealer RVOUTLET USA in Virginia put a sign up saying they will only work on units purchased through them. FR should be able to help you. Good Luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ContactInformation (1) (3) (1) (1) (1).pdf (46.2 KB, 54 views)

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:51 AM   #64
Director, FROG

I don't know the circumstances of the events discussed in this thread, so I can't address those directly.

However, if you'd like to contact the Service and Warranty center for your brand to express concerns about a dealer or about Forest River, or simply to get help with a service issue, there are ways to do it.

The best is to go to Forest River Inc., A Berkshire Hathaway Company | RVs, Park Models Trailers, Commercial Buses, Commercial Trailers, Pontoons.

If you have a Coachmen, Dynamax, Palomino, Prime Time, or Shasta, they have their own websites, listed on this site, and you can click on the "Contact Us" link to reach their Service and Warranty teams.

For any other Forest River brand, click on the "Contact Us" link under Forest River. You be asked what type of RV you have (motorhome, toy hauler, fifth wheel, travel trailer, camping trailer, or destination trailer). Click that, and then your brand to get to the Service and Warranty team for your brand. You find names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and fax numbers for the appropriate Service and Warranty staff member.

You can also get to the same page by going to www.forestriverinc.com and clicking on the "Contact" link.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote