Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-22-2015, 05:27 AM   #21
Mark & Cindy Labbe

There is a recessed area on the side with one bunk. Just mount your tv with a regular flat screen mounting bracket, screwing directly to the wood panel.
marklabbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:57 AM   #22

x2 exactly what I did.
Old 06-22-2015, 07:47 AM   #23

[QUOTE=Thekipkers;900897]How has everyone mounted the bunkhouse tv?

This fits right in there.

Amazon.com: Monoprice 105970 Adjustable Tilting Monitor Desk Mount Bracket Max, Black: Electronics
iowasparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:37 PM   #24

New 356qb

First shake down has been done, found some odds and ends that need to be fixed, mainly some trim work that is messed up. Fender skirts appear to only have self tappers holding them on and a couple have already back out an fallen off.

Looks like some screws in top of main slide aren't in all the way and wanting to poke through the seal.

Roadside pass through door has a screw busted and the trim is loose.

It was awful nice of the techs to leave all my dump valves open for me........

SK2 Camping Crew
2010 Ford F-350 Lariat
2015 Heritage Glen 356QB
Thekipkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:53 PM   #25

Well we had the first shake down with the kiddos and dog, it was so much nicer to have all that extra room.

Some things we noticed this trip, air conditioner is still an issue, as well as the front Ac seems to make the room feel humid, anyone else experience this?

When I hooked up to leave out I found water dripping from the pin box area into the truck bed, I have yet to be able to locate where this is coming from and why.

We also discovered the rear shower is leaking, they failed to tighten the shower head connection causing water to run the back wall and into the floor. After getting that tightened up the water faucet is leaking with the shower engaged causing this same issue. We ended up showing the kids in our bathroom until this can be resolved.

I also noticed the front closet is like a sauna. Went to get some stuff out midday and the paneling was actually hot to the touch, you could see the front cap and light coming through from the side of the panel, I figured there would have been some type of insulation in this area?

SK2 Camping Crew
2010 Ford F-350 Lariat
2015 Heritage Glen 356QB
Thekipkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:12 PM   #26

Water leaking from the pin box? The first thing I'd check is the washer / dryer prep in the front closet. Assuming you have that since there shouldn't be any other water lines running up there.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:27 PM   #27

I have not had a problem with the ac not cooling in mine. Those that have, do you have slide covers? I know the side walls and top of the slides are not insulated well in most RVs so maybe the sun is heating up the top and radiating it into the coach. I had the dealer throw the covers in on the deal when I purchased it so I don't know if it is what makes the difference or not.
Tfort is offline   Reply With Quote