Old 06-03-2013, 10:11 AM   #11

Are you pulling the new tt with the f150?

Old 07-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #12

I just got my 2014 HG 300BH 2weeks ago. I was a little concerned by the overall length of this behemoth. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to tow. My DW and 3 boys love having their own "boys" room in the back. The universal remote controlling the awning, jacks, and the 3 slides is pretty ingenious idea. The central vacuum has come in handy. We love the layout and with the third slide on the entrance side of the unit really opens up the common area.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #13

We are living in ours in the south Texas oil patch and are really enjoying the tt.

We took ours to our favorite state park fishing spot for two weeks. We could run both ACs, a tv-direct tv system, the refrig in the out door kitchen, and a second double door dorm refrig on the thirty amp connection. I was really surprised. Well, we have to have the park switch out the worn out 30 breaker first. On a side note, if anyone else is reading this, while the park guy was changing the 30 amp breaker out, I learned that the 20 secondary breaker is run off the 30 amp breaker. So at this state park, 30 amps is all one get get.

The light bulbs in the hanging island lights are 1142s. I was hoping to start replacing the bulbs with LEDs as they burn out, but the 1142s are about $25 each. I'll have to shop around some more. Those 3156s sure get hot when left on.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #14
MI Camperz

Gorgeous! Can't wait until you post inside pics!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:34 AM   #15

Looks nice! As far as the Linc remote not working, try disconnecting all power. Shore and the 12v batteries. Reconnect. My Linc remote didn't work until I reset the power. Now it works good. Just FYI, The light feature on the remote can't be overridden by the light switch. It completely bypasses it in my 5er. Hence the stuck on light. Just a learning curve. Enjoy the new camper.
Old 07-26-2014, 04:15 PM   #16

I have had my 2015 heratige glenn 309 bh for 2 months we locked the deadbolt and went out came home and the deadbolt would not release had to climb in a window and take door handle apart finally used vice grips to release the dead bolt. Has anyone else had a problem with thier front door locks ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 07-26-2014, 04:16 PM   #17

300 bh

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 07-27-2014, 07:12 PM   #18

Check for a recall, I thought a while ago there was a recall on a certain latch and lock assembly. NHTSA website and can search there.