Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #1

New Wildwood 27bhss

Does any one have had experience with this TT? and what doyou think of it? we just got ours a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to mention on my last posting that we had a flooding problem during our first trip.

Again, we're on our 1st trip and the Fam is all excited with the new TT, I'm hooking things up and the boss yells there is no water flowing inside- Hmmm, I checked the water hose = connected to the city water plug. double HMMM, I hear water flowing but not the same flow noise I'm used to hear.......

The FR wildwood 27BH has two plugs on the back. One for the city water and the other for the black tank flush. The "Labels" were reversed and Black tank overflowed inthe Bathroom, luckly......It's new and no one had used the toilet yet so it was just water...but what an ordeal......FYI
Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #2

That would suck I`d be super pissed off. I would take it back and make them check the floor decking if it is particle board it dont like water much and tend to swell when it gets wet and gets soft and the cheap vinyl they use will become discolored and it may not be noticable right away so at least tell the dealer so they can make note for future trouble that it may cause
Old 06-10-2010, 08:23 AM   #3

I already warned the dealer (they are far, 2 counties away) and we (Wife and I) cleaned everything. One of the things that saved the day was the heater vent in the bathroom, it held most of the water and I drained it all by taking the grill off. So I think we are good for nowbut I will be keeping an eye on the floor for any swealling. Thank you for feeling my pain. I was P''d off when it happened...just wanted to share this bad experience so other folks are aware and avoid 3-4 hours of frustration.
Willie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
27bhss, wildwood