Old 02-05-2009, 09:18 PM   #11

Smile Newbie with LE 29BHBS

Hi forum members, We have purchased a FR Wildwood LE29BHBS at the IX RV show in snowy cold Cleveland OH and will pick it up on Saturday. Anyone with tips, suggestions, great advice, what are must have equipment, etc please feel free to give us advice. We traded our pop-up for this TT and can't wait for warmer weather to go camping.

Old 02-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #12
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Congrats on your new purchase and to FRF. We're glad your here. There's a wealth of sharing knowledge here for any question you may have.

Come on SPRINGTIME !!!!!!

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #13

we have the 2008 same model. camped about five times last year. good camper, had a few problems easily fixed by dealer, no charge. a lot of room, great storage areas in and out. enjoy
Old 02-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #14

Thanks for the nice welcome and I'm sure I'll have many questions. I pick up our '09 LE 29BHBS tomorrow morning. Anything I should make sure to ask or see before leaving?
Old 02-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #15
Grape Escape

Make sure everything works and I mean everything. Have any cosmetic work done and repairs made before you hand over any money. Happy camping
44 for 2011, 38 for 2012, 35 for 2013, 51 for 2014
dezolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:39 AM   #16

I successfully picked up our new Wildood LE29BHBS yesterday and the people at General RV in North Canton were really great. They walked me through everything and explained things as well as had me do things so I would know to work all functions. No problems as of yet. I can't wait to try it out for sure Memorial weekend or sooner if we can swing it.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #17

Glad you like it. Drive safely and enjoy your time with your new camper. One thing i have noticed in mine is when we have the galley discharge tank drain value closed and we drain water from the galley and bathroom sinks we hear water pushing air/water up out of the sink in the bathroom, probably has something to do with the plumbing. normally it blows air out and then drains out. just thought i would mention this in case you hear something like a splash or air coming out of the sink in the bathroom when your galley sink seems full and wont drain, this only occurs when i have closed my galley tank discharge valve. in our camper both sinks, galley and bathroom are connected together to the galley tank. the shower is to the grey tank, and toilet to black tank. if we keep our galley drain valve open while camping we dont have this problem.

Tags
wildwood