Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #1

Phone number or email address for Heritage Glen

Does any one of you have a phone number or email address for Heritage Glen? I have a couple questions I want to ask, and the rep at the RV dealership isn't doing anything. I thought I would take action myself.

Thanks
OBX Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:01 PM   #2
Site Team

Could be in here
Forest River Forums - Downloads - forest river contacts

Zelda the campin dog
Platokidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 06:03 PM   #3

Heritage Glen seems to be the WORST division to get in touch with!!! My wife and I are very disappointed in that because our fourth Forest River is a Heritage Glen, and my experience with this division is WAY different than our Flagstaff, Rockwood, and Shamrock ever were. I used to be able to get in touch with someone from those divisions with a single phone call. Parts were super easy and helpful too and I ordered all sorts of items as I'm heavy into modifying to fit us. Now Heritage Glen, well... I can say we love our new unit but it's been impossible to connect with anyone technical or in parts! All the numbers you find on the internet are no longer valid. I found a helpful warranty representative at my dealer who has been good about getting technical information from them. I'm really frustrated because it seems Heritage Glen will not sell parts directly to customers! I need a cabinet door, drawer front, and some pre-finished trim for a project and NO-ONE will return a call to me. I don't have a dealer closer than 2 hours from me either. If you get a good contact, please share!
geotex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:19 PM   #4
Infractee

Found this on FR's site.

Forest River RV Contact Us - Forest River, Inc.

Let me know if you can order a cabinet door, I want one too!
RhoZeta is offline   Reply With Quote