Old 05-16-2015, 12:18 PM   #11
Old Timer
Anyone who doesn't have one of those rear cargo/platform bike rack dealies and wants one. You can have mine if you will simply pay the freight. (Never used--brand new)

kentnjudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 02:37 PM   #12
hbillsmith is correct: that rack is suitable for bikes. Secure the bike wheels/tires, then use 2 ratchet straps per bike from the bike frame down to the rack. Forget about the post that fits into the square socket in the rack. Turbs and others are right: it's a rough ride back there, so check often. Better yet, install a rear view camera.

frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 08:54 PM   #13
I use this set up(without the bike clamps) for my Blue Honeywagon and a cooler-works the best!!

2013 Palomino 30ft. of Pure Bliss at 5400#-and then we have this 14 ft.Sea Eagle that I tote around for my wife and son.Michigan State Parks are The Best !:thumbsup
Boss Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote

bike, bike rack