Old 05-12-2015, 05:23 PM   #1

Two questions about 2005 Wildwood toy hauler

I have a 2005 modified 29fbsrv toy hauler.

First, there is an external fitting for a sprayer, I am assuming that it was to wash off wand for bikes or ATVs. I don't have the sprayer end. Any idea where to get one. Would be nice for cleaning up rv or other things outside.

Secondly, I have a standard Wineguard crank up antennae I assume was factory. I also have the external cable fitting and cable fittings in the RV. Is the Wineguard connected to the coax fittings? If not, where is the OTA output so I can hook up two TVs.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

David

T-9 paraplegic 25 years post
Qchair62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 08:33 AM   #2

As far as putting a wand back on there is a bunch of options out there. You can either go to a camping store, or an rv accessories shop. Most big dealers have one on site. Or you can go to Home Depot and retro fit one to your camper. If you buy a wand for a camper your more than likely not going to do any special stuff to hook it up.

As far as your coax goes, by default your antenna should always be wired into the coax box/ boxes in your camper. They are normally labeled antenna. However if your not getting a picture out of your TV's then you may make sure that the coax is plugged into your antenna good, you'll have climb up ontop of your camper to check it.

Old 05-14-2015, 03:24 PM   #3

Thanks for the response

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW Rusty View Post
As far as putting a wand back on there is a bunch of options out there. You can either go to a camping store, or an rv accessories shop. Most big dealers have one on site. Or you can go to Home Depot and retro fit one to your camper. If you buy a wand for a camper your more than likely not going to do any special stuff to hook it up.

As far as your coax goes, by default your antenna should always be wired into the coax box/ boxes in your camper. They are normally labeled antenna. However if your not getting a picture out of your TV's then you may make sure that the coax is plugged into your antenna good, you'll have climb up ontop of your camper to check it.
The fitting and all are in good shape on the outside of the RV, so I will follow your advice and look for a matching wand at a camping store or rv shop. I didn't see anywhere FR sold accessories so I'll just hunt one down.

There is a 12v plug, antenna booster switch, along with the coax lead out in the factory TV compartment over the Dinette. Unfortunately it is in the wrong place. I want a TV in the bedroom and one in the back storage (now the living room) area. There is a cable input on the outside above the old fuel station. The problem is that I am in a wheelchair and can't reach the plug in the small area over the dinette bench, nor could I get on the roof. Guess it is time to get some help reaching the stuff. I have the equipment and tools to run the new coax. I'm sure I'll have to add asplitter as well.
I appreciate your response to my questions. Thank you much!
T-9 paraplegic 25 years post
Qchair62 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toy hauler, wildwood