It would read better if you'd put each question on separate lines.
1) Depending on the unit you have, the front bezel should snap off and you'll see the mounting screws.
2) There may be a set of friction screws on the hinges that you could tighten a little.
3) That may be normal, but I'm not familiar with your specific unit.
4) There should be a short hinged section at the bottom of the arm. Just pull down on the hinge and it'll lower one corner (or both if you pull both down at the same time).
5) I haven't, but I'm sure others have.
Salem 29RKSS Pushing a 2500 Mega-Cab CTD!
Gotta go campin!