Here is what I can get out of your questions:
1. You're getting a new trailer, with max insulation and heated tanks.
2. You're not going to tow it, but park it permanently
3. There isn't any power where you're going to park it.
4. You want to use it in winter, when temps are below freezing.
Now I'm going to ask some questions:
1. Do you have water available, or are you going to transport it in?
2. Do you have a septic system for sewage, or are you transporting?
3. Do you plan on winterizing every time you leave?
Better have a large supply of propane to keep from freezing if you plan on running furnace for heat, hot water, and fridge.
Don't know about the slides and weather, don't have them, don't want them myself. As NWJEEPER said, generator may run AC, but that would be all. Give us a few more details on how you plan to use the unit and what's available. And welcome to the forums.
2012 Ford F250 ext. Cab 4x4
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
2008 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2008 Work and Play 18LT