Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-27-2015, 10:18 PM   #1

Xlite 261BHXL

While our unit sits awaiting repairs at NorthTexas RV, how about some mods etc to make me jealous......

Hopefully we get it back at the end of Feb and then off to the dealer for warranty work....

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Thekipkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:51 PM   #2
Explorer

I have done quite a few MODS: Toe step for bunks, D/C outlets for bunks, cutting boards for sink covers, extra closet, cubbies for shoes, extra shelve for clothes, hitch, extra battery, heat pads for tanks, axle flip, led lights, back-up lights, hitch, moved spear tire under chasse, memory foam for bedding everywhere, more and more and maybe a few more. I found the camper to have good bones but needed a few tweaks. This is most of my MODs but search me on MODs and they will all show up with pictures. I’m still planning a few more, its all fun for me.
Its all fun and makes it more of a home.
Safe Travels
John
43yrs of camping; one lucky guy
YoungKopernik is offline   Reply With Quote