Old 12-24-2013, 12:17 AM   #1

'02 26RBS SuperLite

Newbie alert!! Just got my TT today and looking for some advice. Does anyone know where I can get specs such as tank sizes, AC unit type, heater BTU, Etc.? The floors seem to "flex" some between the joists, normal? Can you mount a small flat screen to the bedroom wall instead of on the shelf? Looking forward to hitting the road soon. Probably a lot of dry camping ahead, any tips?? Thanks all and I look forward to learning from you all!!

Sent from my XT907 using Forest River Forums mobile app

Old 12-24-2013, 03:08 AM   #2

The spec given usually include the entire system.....but nothing is in stone....Superlite means just that....don t make any changes to the original design....warranties can be voided by adding things that do not come from factory....sooner or later a speed bump or road rut will get you....and watch that trailer bounce...LOL....turning over even lashed down furniture.....put a portable surge protector and tpms on the list to get right away....just came from campground (fed) that all sites were reversed....well checked about 15 of the 40 sites....so figured the whole park was that way....have been save twice in the last 18 months by the surge protector....tpms will speak for itself....best way to know what fluid your black/gray/fresh system will have useable is to charge the fresh water systems...then drain all three tanks and refill using a water meter on you filling hose....that will give you an idea as usable amounts will vary as trailer position changes.....good luck with your unit.....as for heater and a/c....one battery a day to run heater.....and your surge protector plugged into your generator will let you know amps your a/c is drawing.....low voltage will kill old appliances and new ones too over time you will find most you need to know on the forum......

2011 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 Gas 3.73
2013 Flagstaff 8524 RLWS
1978 Cape Dory Ketch
sail2liv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:42 AM   #3

2002 Flagstaff Super Lite Series M-26DS - classifieds - reachoo.com

Is this like the one you have?

Tough finding info on this unit.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:52 AM   #4

That looks just like it on the outside. My slide is for the sofa, not the dining area. Other then that the description is to the T. Maybe Forest River would have specs by VIN?

Old 12-24-2013, 07:57 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhider View Post
That looks just like it on the outside. My slide is for the sofa, not the dining area. Other then that the description is to the T. Maybe Forest River would have specs by VIN?

They might still have the specs, the price of a phone call is what you would be out.

You might try them today before noon.