Old 05-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
1999 Flagstaff 26DS rating sticker

Hi everyone,
This is a long shot but, the sticker on this "new to us" trailer is so badly bleached that we can't read it anymore.
The sticker is the one that lists all the weights and tire pressures, etc.

If anyone owns this same model or knows of someone that does I would really appreciate the information off of it. The dry weight is on the title but that is all the info I have right now.

Thanks for looking,

jsalz16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Look in one of your kitchen cuboards, there should be a sheet sticker on the inside of one of the doors with all the info.

sewerrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
If all else fails, you would probably be better off with weighing your trailer, try to get an overall weight of your truck and trailer, then try to get axle set weights and a tongue weight.

Tire pressures can be found on the side of your tires which will also show the date of manufacture. Tires older than 4-5 years old need to be replaced regardless of the tread available.

You will probably have to acqurie all the info through trial and error for your fluid volumes and stuff.

Good luck
flyrotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:42 AM   #4
Thanks for the replies. I was able to find weights and tank capacities in the kitchen like you said.
As for the tires, on my popup, the maximum cold tire pressure on the tire was different than what was printed on the sticker. I assumed the trailer weight had some influence on this.
Thanks again,
jsalz16 is offline   Reply With Quote