Old 09-22-2011, 11:43 PM   #21
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pote05 View Post
Also where is the inverter located???
it most likely does not have an inverter but rather a converter .
it should look like this and be located near the floor . maybe under fridge ?

Name:   wfco.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  8.4 KB
Click image for larger version

Name:	wfco1.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	8165

is the gas turned on for hw heater to work ?
is there water in it ? is the switch on for the elctric side of the heater it is outside on the hw heater lower left hand side .
also there is a reset button outside on hw heater.

most things should be real similar to ur previous tt.

Old 09-22-2011, 11:48 PM   #22
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Also my 2005 flagstaff had 40 fresh capacity 40 grey capacity and 40 black capacity.

Old 09-23-2011, 12:09 AM   #23

We have a newer version with the slideout bedroom and love it. We have 4 tanks being a freshwater, galley, gray and black water tanks. This would show up on your panel above the TV if yours is the same. All tanks are supposed to be about 35 gal or so but that usually includes pipes and such. The difference I am seeing is that they have swapped the shower and sink arrangement if I'm looking at the pictures correctly. Not sure if they added the galley tank later.

The converter should be under the refrigerator behind the fuse/breaker panel. For using the electric side of the water heater you have to have on the switch outside at the water heater bottom left behind wires and tubes. You could leave that switch on and just turn off the breaker on the breaker panel inside but be sure to have the heater full before turning it on and don't forget to turn it off. The switch on the panel is for LP use only, but you can use both for quicker turnaround on heating your water.

I have made a few mods on our TT that might interest you (or not). Just look under my account for the pictures or search my posts. We love our TT but haven't been able to use it much yet.

The small cabinet behind the sink, is that added on or does it look factory? We just have more counter space there. Hope you enjoy your time in the new camper......

2011 F250 Lariat Crew Cab 6.7L Diesel
2011 Flagstaff Classic Superlite 831 FKBSS
Fleet of Canoes and one Kayak
So Many Rivers so Little Time!
buckisland1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:32 AM   #24

We have the 831FKBSS Flagstaff, 2011 model, built in March 2010. Its a couple of feet longer than the '06 you have and the bed now slides out.

I don't know if you got an answer to your winterizing question or not. The water pump should be behind the small cabinet door that is below the wardrobe on the vanity side of the bathroom. It has three hinges on it to fasten it closed. I could see it in one of the bathroom photos you posted.

You should be able to attach a hose extension to the pump (you may have to disconnect the inlet line from the fresh water tank). Then you can draw your antifreeze right from the container.

There may also be a water filter in that compartment. You either have to fill it with anti freeze or drop the whole unit out and put in a by pass hose.

Hope this helps. Let me know it you need any other information.

2011 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext Cab, Vortec Max
Prodigy, Reece DC

GAL119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:35 AM   #25

There is a switch on the water heater. Open the door and look near the bottom left corner. Flip the switch.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #26

THANK YOU all so much.... This place is awesome.... THe Dealer in KC wanted to charge me $320.00 to go over the RV and give me a review of everything... My Titan pulls the trailer with ease.. Now today go out give a good cleaning and start making it ours... I am sure I will have more questions... The stainless appliances look really nice with the white kitchen...
Old 09-23-2011, 08:38 AM   #27

My Water pump is under the bedroom in the storage area.. You access it from the rear storage door on the drivers side. It also has slide out drawers in the storage area, not sure I like these in all of them.. Might take one out for some container room...

Also found a brand new RVQ in the camper and an extra 30' 30amp ext cord...... Now need to get the Lube and stuff for the slide out.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:25 AM   #28

Found the Water Heater Electric swith in the water Heater compartment... It was on, I turned off for now... What do you all do on this? Gas or Electric? Or Both...
Old 09-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #29

Free electricity is cheaper than paying for gas. I don't notice any problem with turn around on heating the water but it's just two of us normally. I have installed a switch with an led under the sink so I can turn it off/on. You can just turn the breaker off in the panel if you want to leave the switch on at the waterheater....

2011 F250 Lariat Crew Cab 6.7L Diesel
2011 Flagstaff Classic Superlite 831 FKBSS
Fleet of Canoes and one Kayak
So Many Rivers so Little Time!
buckisland1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:03 PM   #30
PINTO

Manual

See if this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: doc FRManual.doc (8.71 MB, 81 views)

Chevy 3500 LTZ Dually
Kpinto is offline   Reply With Quote