Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2014, 02:08 PM   #1

2014 Micro Mini lite 21FBRS

We purchased a 2014 Flagstaff 21FBRS at the RV show in January this year therefore we have yet to go camping yet. We can't wait for the weather to finally get warm enough to take it out for the weekend. I have a question regarding the small black wall mounted bracket for the TV located on the outside of the trailer. If you have used the outside bracket to watch TV let me know if you thought the bracket was strong enough, or if you had any concerns. Thank you.
wlcljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:15 PM   #2

I used mine with the 22" screen that came with my camper. Looking at pictures of a 21FBRS, it looks identical.

The mount works well, definitely strong enough. Only draw back is you can't move the TV around. I would like to attach a swing arm mount somehow someday.

2013 Rockwood Mini 2503S
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L
Bryan2503S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:14 PM   #3

Congrats on your 2014 Flagstaff 21FBRS. There's alot of us waiting on the weather to get what I call 'campable'.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:04 PM   #4

We have the 23lb and love it. The TV bracket is plenty strong enough for the TV that comes with the unit. ENJOY
2017 Ford F350 Crewcab Dually Diesel
Officially homeless and loving it.
Ham Callsign K9NDY
Indymule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:46 AM   #5

I bought my 21FBRS in Dec 2013. I just went on a 6 week fishing trip and did not have any problems with my TT. On purpose I tried to use every item in or on the trailer...all worked as advertised. I am going to have one problem, the sofa. I chose the fold out sofa instead of the dinette. The seat is caving in, a manufactures problem I will report soon. I do love the trailer.
Toyota Tundra
SparkeyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:38 AM   #6

Yep, picked mine up a week ago after spotting it at the Raleigh RV show. Been eyeballing the 21fbrs for a while. Was love at first sight Going on a shakedown camp next weekend at a local state park. First thing I noticed while de-winterizing is the water problems in the shower. Thanks to this forum, and others, I think we will resolve it with some splash guards, extra RTV, and a weighted curtain.
gmills60 is offline   Reply With Quote