Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2015, 06:26 AM   #21

Hope you have a good towing experience with the new trailer Dennis. I see what you mean now about the 320 taking up space. After the first night in the trailer, I can see that it will need to be the 310 model for us too. This model is working well for the two of us. We have used all the systems except the AC with no problems found so far.

I did watch the bedroom slide as my wife powered it out, and I did not notice any shaking or swaying, at least to my newbie eye. I'll watch it going back in as well and let you know.

Have a safe trip!

Tim
Old 04-21-2015, 11:29 PM   #22
Old Timer

On The Road Again!

Hi Tim, We have everything put away and the VLite it ready to go after I drain the tanks and hook up to the F-150. I am looking forward to getting on the road and seeing if everything is going to work as planed. The Dometic 310 with the wooden seat is great. The 310 plastic seat was fine compared to the model 300 plastic excuse for a toilet. It reminded me of the porta-potty we had with our tent camper. I really did not need to change to the wooden seat as the model 310 seat was fine. I will get things done and then on the way out of Yuma I will stop at Love's and weigh the whole setup. We will be staying in Phoenix for a few days and I will let you know how the first leg goes. You should be on you second night and I hope things are going well.
Bye for now
5.4 L V8, Tow Pkg, Equalizer Hitch
2015 Flagstaff VLite 26VFKS
ddcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:59 AM   #23
Old Timer

The first leg is done and we are in the White tank mountain county RV park. The view to the east is unbelieveable as Phoenix spreads from north to south and tonight it is all lights. The trip from Yuma to Phoenix was fine and after spending a couple hours getting everything put together for the trip everything worked as planned. I run at 60 mph and averaged between 7 & 8 mpg. The temperature run a little higher than normal but not close to problem. The big test will be Sunday when we head north to Flagstaff,
5.4 L V8, Tow Pkg, Equalizer Hitch
2015 Flagstaff VLite 26VFKS
ddcarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flagstaff