Old 03-06-2019, 09:11 AM   #11

Thank you all for the responses. Greatly appreciated. I try to avoid situations that make me use my mechanics words We're going to look at it again Friday evening. Thanks again!

dugwms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 01:58 PM   #12

We looked it over again last night. Is the fresh water tank close to the axles? Our current TT has the freshwater tank very close to the tongue and a full tank greatly increases the tongue weight. With such a high tongue weight, it would be nice if the fresh tank was over the axles or even behind them a bit. I noticed the fill for it is just behind the axles. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

dugwms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:23 PM   #13

Fresh water tank is over and in front of the axles. You don't notice the weight at the tongue.

Ours is a 2015, btw. Been a solid trailer for us. Replace the god awful tires that come on it with some LRD Goodyear Endurance. Huge difference in towing stability.

As for the drains. I replumbed the kitchen tank drain to go forward to where the bathroom black and gray tank drains are. Tee'd in to the gray drain there, put in a dump valve. That way I only need one hose and all the dump valves are in the same location. Not sure why they didn't do this at the factory. A few bucks in plumbing parts makes my life a lot easier. Still have to crawl under the slide to drain the tanks, but hey, I'll take a beer with me.

Also, for the power stabilizers, don't operate more than one at a time. You'll pop the fuse.

We've replaced all the faucets, shower head, thermostat with a coleman digital. I also added LED lighting under the trailer behind the skirting all the way around. Looks cool at night, gives off enough ambient lighting to see and doesn't attract bugs as much.

Just did my roof cleaning, washed, polished and waxed the exterior. She ready for combat!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	208886_IMG_20190421_165208.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	331.2 KB
ID:	202481