Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2015, 08:32 AM   #1

832iKBS

Purchased 2015 832iKBS about 6 weeks ago. Traded our 1999 motor home for the Diamond version. Unfortunately, due to problems at the seller and my work travel, I never saw the TT hitched or unhitched. Using a Reese Dual Cam and towing with 2012 2500 Dodge Ram Diesel. Trying to figure out how the hitch works with the WD bars. Taking it out for the first time in two weeks. Any help or advice with the hitch would be greatly appreciated.
popechops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:44 AM   #2

Here are the instillation instructions. http://www.reeseprod.com/content/dow...ion/N26002.pdf
and here is a video
https://www.etrailer.com/tv-install_...cts_26102.aspx

Current: 2019 Sunseeker 2290S
Previous (2012-2016): 2012 Vibe 6501
1 Prospector Canoe, 2 Mtn. Bikes & 4 Hiking Boots
Happy Vibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:57 AM   #3

Thanks. I need to hook up a few times to get familiar with the hardware, but looks easy enough.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:47 PM   #4

Just a follow up for whoever cares. Took the TT out for the first time. Pulled it 250 miles each way. No problem at all with the hitch and pulling was no problem at all. Everything in the trailer worked, so it was a great week on the coast of NC.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:44 AM   #5

Congratulations! We purchased the same TT in October & picked it up in April - we haven't gone on our 1st trip yet July PA & August Myrtle. We have a Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel as well - 2015.
Good luck - we can't wait to enjoy it.
antandjoettrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:18 PM   #6

You will find a few quirks but we love the floor plan. We will be traveling to Pa in August. The truck and trailer combo will make you very happy!
Old 06-11-2015, 08:46 PM   #7

832iKBS

Thank you! The floor plan sold us - I only wish more sleeping qtrs, but hubby didn't want bunk room - bought a few cots & air mattresses we'll rough it with them that's all - it's about having fun. Anyway, A lot of wonderful places in PA - my boss loves a CG in Lancaster and goes often (right now she's at one I told her about in Vermont "Lake Champlain" and...law enforcement on manhunt for two dangerous prison escapees we had fun with that one at work today lol!). In Lancaster PA they do a lot of things "Sights and Sounds" (need tickets & showings) hear it's great & then there is an outrageous restaurant "Shady Maple" it's a smorgasbord - several people told us about it. Because we raising our grandson and he's 15 we wanted a resort type CG - we're going to "Splash Magic" it's a part of PA not familiar with, but the CG looks great. My favorite will be Ocean Lakes in SC. Enjoy your PA trip!
Old 06-12-2015, 12:51 PM   #8

Ocean Lakes is one of our favorites as well. We are taking grandchildren to Pa, so Yogi Bear in Quarryville. Very close to Lancaster.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Old 06-12-2015, 03:22 PM   #9

Have fun!